Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: A great baby naming style quiz!

Another exotic traditional here! Proud of it :)

Gotta get the hub to take the test so I can see if he and i match!

I got Androgynous, which surprised me! Hubs did too, which surprised me even more! :) I thought we'd get Fantasy or Legendary!

I got Exotic Traditional too!

I would be curious to see what naming style is most prevelant among the 'Berries and how much that influences the opinions on the boards.

Classic
    You scored 70 popularity, 54 history, 28 creativity, and 62 texture!

You like common, traditional names that are solid and down to earth. Some people might even call them boring, but they're fine names that have stood the test of time. In the book The Baby Name Wizard, try looking under Timeless, or Solid Citizens. Online, many of the people at www.bigbadbabynames.com like Classic names. The naming style most unlike yours is Kre8tyve. You probably think names like Jaysin and Mackeighli are horrible, and feel sorry for babies inflicted with those names, as they are doomed to years of explaining how their name is spelled. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style. Other catagories with names you might like are: Biblical, Old-Fashioned, Princes and Princesses, Exotic Traditional

Wow perfect match!!!

Exotic Traditional
    You scored 32 popularity, 60 history, 43 creativity, and 69 texture!
    You like uncommon, traditional, real, names with history behind them. Some people will think you made the name up, and you'll have to be willing to give impromtu history lessons, but at least your kid will stand out from all the Emily's, Hannah's and Isabella's. Some of these names have a more common nickname that you can use, which might make things easier for your child at times. Online, many of the users at www.bigbadbabynames.com fit into this catagory. The naming style most unlike yours is Tryndee. You probably think Tryndee names are the craptastic products of an inane hive mind. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style. Other catagories with names you might like are: Literary, Ethnic, Androgynous, Classic