Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

3rd baby girl trouble naming

We have two girls and a third girl on the way having trouble coming up with a name for her. Our first daughters name is Mallory Joyce and our second girls name is Amelia Diane. Trouble is coming up with something that is unique yet girly that goes with their names. Some ideas that have been thrown around:
    1. Lorelai Rose
    2. Edith (nn Edie) Rose
    3. Charlotte Rose

Rose has family meaning as does our older daughters middle names

Lorelai Rose is my favorite!

I also like Lorelai Rose. It goes really well with Mallory and Amelia too.
    Eighteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Axel, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Henry, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Tucker, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Anastasia, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Jane/Jayne, Josephine "Josie", Lennox, Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella

Definitely Lorelei Rose! It works really well with Mallory and Amelia.
    Owen Matthew ~ Raul Lorenzo ~ Liam Spencer ~ Arthur Carson ~ Finnegan Chandler

Delaney Noel ~ Tamzin Evangeline ~ Emmeline Zipporah ~ Bridget Kinsey ~ Rowan Eleanor

Yes, it's clear you like three syllable names and the letter L (and M, but perhaps another name with both M and L in it would be too much).

Lorelei definitely goes with your other two names and at the same time feels distinctive as it has a different rhythm and ending. Good job!

I love Edith/Edie but it takes things in a different direction. Charlotte feels a bit too ordinary, especially with Rose in the middle.

Trying to think of other names that contain an L and have three or more syllables yet don't start with A or M, I came up with:

Caroline
    Cecilia
    Eliza
    Felicity
    Helena
    Juliet
    Natalia
    Paloma
    Rosalind (but obviously doesn't work with Rose)
    Selena
    Violet (but again, not with Rose)
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry