Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Packing for the Hospital

I had my 38 week appointment today and my midwife asked me if I'd packed my bag for the hospital already. I mostly have...I mean, I have the basics, but I was wondering if there was anything that experience moms found helpful for them that people don't usually think of.
    Bryony
    Momma to Imogen, Beatrice, Leopold, and Eleanor

Re: Packing for the Hospital

I brought my iPod and speakers for it! I listened to No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom and it was a perfect distraction for me. The hospital staff all commented on what a good idea that was. It was completely indispensable for me!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Great idea, thanks!

I am unbelievably nervous for this.
    My midwife (who is also a close family friend) says that the baby could be here as early as tomorrow. I'm 3 cm dialated and 90% thinned out. EEK! My mom told me that first babies are always a week late. So much for that rule of thumb...thanks a lot, Mom!

When things really start going, I'll bring my laptop with me to the hospital. For now, I think I'll go try and sleep through all this uncomfortable stuff.
    Bryony
    Momma to Imogen, Beatrice, Leopold, and Eleanor

Hi, good luck with the baby!!!:)

I was wondering.. what sort of essentail things do you pack in your overnight bag for the hosptial? Im currently trying to conceive so this info. would be great for future reference:)

Cozy house shoes/slippers and long, warm socks!!! Charging cords for ipods, cameras, and any other electric devices.