Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Narrowed down to two choices...I think

Hi again,

I've posted several times about trying to find THE name for our third baby girl. I'm due in three weeks, so DH and I really need to figure this out. People are starting to make fun of me, because I keep changing my mind. :o) However, we have two names that we love:

Caroline Rose -- I know that Rose is becoming a "filler" middle name, but it's a family name, so that's okay with me.

Jane Sophia -- DH has come to really like Jane, and we like the connection with his name, Jon. I also just love the name Jane, nickname Janie. Besides DH, no one is sharing my enthusiasm about Jane, so that bothers me a little.

But, in the spirit of making sure we've considered all options, what would you name your third daughter if your other two were Eva Katherine and Tessa Corinne? Our last name is three syllables starting with Ry (pron. "rye") and ending in sky (pron. "skee").

Thanks so much for your help! I'll be happy to have this baby named, so I can stop obsessing!

Kellie

Re: Narrowed down to two choices...I think

I really love both, and you can't possibly go wrong with Jane or Caroline! I think I prefer Caroline a tiny bit better, and it fits stylistically better with Eva and Tessa, but Jane Sophia is a gorgeous combo. This probably wasn't much help! Other suggestions (not that you need them)...

Helen
    Charlotte
    Violet
    Camille
    Sylvie
    Margaret
    Catherine
    Iris
    Clio
    Clara
    Alice
    Adele
    Lillian
    Miranda
    Julia
    Frances
    Isabel
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

I feel very strongly that Caroline is going to be HUGE in a few years - which is why I think you should use it now and start the trend! It is such a beautiful, classic name. Every time I hear "Sweet Caroline" I think - Carolines are so lucky - they already have the perfect first dance song to play at their weddings :-)

I like Caroline better with the names of your other two daughters
    April
    Mama to

Madelaine Amelia
    Micah Osvaldo
    Morgana Frances

I agree with the others - not only is Caroline an absolutely stunning name, it fits better stylistically with sisters Eva and Tessa, and it has sweet nicknames like Cara, Carrie, and Lina! Go for it!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude