Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need middle name ideas

Hi,

We are expecting boy/girl twins next month. We have our list narrowed down to four names for each. The boy names are Taylor and Camden and the girl names are Alexis and Paisley. We are pretty sure we are going to go with Taylor and Alexis but we won't be sure until we find the perfect middle names for them. So you have any suggestions for middle names?

Our other kids are named Hannah Brooke, Leah Caroline, Ryan Wesley, Ethan Thomas and Kendall Madilyn if that helps at all.

Please suggest any middle names you think sound good with the boy name Taylor and the girl name Alexis. Feel free to also make suggestions for Camden and Paisley since we may change our minds.

Thanks!

Hannah Brooke, Ryan Wesley, Ethan Thomas, Leah Caroline, & Kendall Madilyn. I am assuming the boys are Ryan and Ethan. If the other children are girls, then I would not use Taylor as a boy name since Kendall is a unisex name for a girl, and Taylor as a boy name may be awkward for the boy. I'd suggest Tyler or Tristan if you like Taylor for a boy. Camden is fine.
    I have always liked Alexis for a girl, but again, using Taylor for a boy with Alexis as his twin could me confusing. I would assume Taylor was a girl.

I think Camden and Alexis go nicely with your other children's names.

Ideas for Alexis :

Alexis Breanne (Bree.anne)
    Alexis Rhiannon
    Alexis Ariana
    Alexis Adriana
    Alexis Adrienne
    Alexis Fiona
    Alexis Corinne
    Alexis Gianna
    Alexis Juliana
    Alexis Juliette

Thanks for your suggestions! As of right now we are going with Taylor instead of Camden. The only Taylors we know have been all boys and the only girl Taylor I've heard of is Taylor Swift so I don't think there will be too much gender confusion. Do you have any middle name suggestions for Taylor? Out of your suggestions I like Alexis Ariana

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyjuliette View Post
    Hannah Brooke, Ryan Wesley, Ethan Thomas, Leah Caroline, & Kendall Madilyn. I am assuming the boys are Ryan and Ethan. If the other children are girls, then I would not use Taylor as a boy name since Kendall is a unisex name for a girl, and Taylor as a boy name may be awkward for the boy. I'd suggest Tyler or Tristan if you like Taylor for a boy. Camden is fine.
    I have always liked Alexis for a girl, but again, using Taylor for a boy with Alexis as his twin could me confusing. I would assume Taylor was a girl.

I think Camden and Alexis go nicely with your other children's names.

Ideas for Alexis :

Alexis Breanne (Bree.anne)
    Alexis Rhiannon
    Alexis Ariana
    Alexis Adriana
    Alexis Adrienne
    Alexis Fiona
    Alexis Corinne
    Alexis Gianna
    Alexis Juliana
    Alexis Juliette

Your names are reminiscent of Jon and Kate Plus 8, particularly the girls.
    Alexis Marie
    Alexis Clara
    Alexis Vivienne
    Alexis Fiona
    Alexis Georgie
    Alexis Lorelei
    Alexis Sophia
    Paisley Ruth
    Paisley Ramona
    Paisley Lorelei
    Paisley Rose

Taylor Sherman
    Taylor Nelson
    Taylor James
    Camden Russell
    Camden Lawrence
    Camden Troy

None of your names are my style. In my family, a lot of people are given family surnames as middles; just something to consider.
    Good Luck!
    Aspiring Writer. Loves books.

Also inspired by television.

Current Favorite Letters are B, C, F, and G.

I am so glad that you like Alexis Ariana