Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names for baby 3, sister to Lucien and Francesca.

My daughter is due in April and I have nothing for her name. No Scouts and Sailors and Summer Rains, please. We had not planned for baby 3 and name lists are gone. Before I stopped work I tried to take in names but each country has lovely names which then seem out of place when you come home. I was unaware of Nameberry and the help you offer, so I am hoping you will be so kind as to suggest names, offer me your advice.
    I am amazed by the idea, and tried to answer a few questions myself first. I fear I am very behind the times.
    I just wanted to add that the names below are my Family- my female lineage! I had too many names to fit the Heading! I am Capucine which was very popular in France at the time. I use Cate myself here in Melbourne (almost everywhere) so my point is Capucine does not travel well.
    Last edited by skichic; Yesterday at 04:24 PM. Reason: To say names below are not 'choices'- I was doing my female family tree and ran out of room..
    Charlotte Antoine & Anastasia Juliet : Anne-Britt & Linnéa

Ambre Nadège & Ariene Reina / Capucine: Karine Rose & Camille / Esta Zsofia

_______________________Francesca & ?___________________________

You have beautiful names in your family tree! Just to clarify, would you like suggestions and combos from it?

Thank you for the compliment 'whitegardenia'-I have had this comment before and its handy at times like this,
    but in general I would have preferred to have lovely relatives.. Anastasia was what we call an old tartar-is that correct? I will put all from German born Charlotte Luisa Matilda -or ML (memory) and I would be pleased if you think they are usable. Definitely the 'combos'- the names sounding good together, yes?
    Charlotte Luisa Matilda
    Madeline Amber Louise Freya Signe Antoine

Charlotte Antoinette - Anastasia Juliet : Anne-Britt Karin Astrid Agnetha Linnéa
    Ambre Nadège - Ariene Reina /Capucine :Karine Rose- Elizabeth Camille / Esta Zsofia - Jelena Elin
    Last edited by skichic; Today at 12:54 AM.
    Charlotte Antoine & Anastasia Juliet : Anne-Britt & Linnéa

Ambre Nadège & Ariene Reina / Capucine: Karine Rose & Camille / Esta Zsofia

_______________________Francesca & ?___________________________

From your family tree I like:

Elin Camille
    Juliet Ana
    Madeline Antoine
    Charlotte Luisa

Maybe you would like to choose a first name that you love and then use names from your family tree as middles? Some suggestions:

Valentina
    Scarlett
    Amara
    Vienna
    Esme

Hope that helps! You have such lovely names to work with.