Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Update on the Jones family mess!

Thank you for the update! How exciting that you'll have Seren home very soon. I am glad she is doing so well! She must be a healthy little girl! Be sure to take it easy while you finish recovering from surgery. Keep us posted on how things are going.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Re: Update on the Jones family mess!

I'm really glad to hear that you're all doing so well. I have to admit I was worried when I read Gwyn's post. What a shocking way to wake up - all that mental preparation and work for the labour and delivery and then...you don't remember it. But you seem to be adjusting well and Seren is healthy so all is well. I hope Gwyn can get over his guilty feelings soon. My Granddad was in a very bad traffic accident last summer and he needed to talk his way through it over and over and over again before he could process it and feel better. Maybe Gwyn is the same and he just hasn't had enough time to integrate it.

Also, how is your car? No major damage, I hope? It would be hard to have to be going through all of this and lacking a vehicle, or rushing through a new vehicle purchase at the same time.
    Mum to:
    Rory Benjamin 9/1/01
    Kerry Jess 12/9/04
    Rowan Vivaldi 5/11/10
    Eilidh Penelope 5/11/10