Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Update on the Jones family mess!

Hi Caoimhe,

It's so good to hear that you're all doing well - it sounds like your wee Seren got a lot of her strength from her mum! It's so hard to stay positive when faced with such an unexpected and terrifying ordeal, but I admire your determination and desire to get back to "normal".

Thanks so much for keeping us updated - it's weird, but after reading and posting together, it feels like a community here, like one of our neighbours was going through a difficult time, and we wanted to be there.

So feel free to vent here, and in the meantime, enjoy getting to know your beautiful little girl and settling in to your time as a family.

Hi Caoimhe,

I read about your dreadful accident and was so sorry.
    I am pleased that you are back home and feeling stronger.
    It is wonderful that little Seren (beautiful name) is doing so well and I am sure she will be home in your arms very soon.
    You are both strong ladies and I am sure your husband must be feeling so relieved and proud!

Hello everyone,

I think Gwyn is taking it a lot harder than I am - I mean I was unconscious for most of the time... I don't really remember what happened past the car suddenly being pushed sideways... I woke up after the op with no idea of what had happened. It was seeing Gwyn's face wondering how to tell me... I did take it quite badly to start with (i mean who wouldn't...?). A part of me wondered if he was joking... I don't know what I would have done if Seren had died through this. Having her makes it all so much easier.

I am a bit worried about Gwyn though. He really isn't coping with it very well - I'm being mollycoddled a little bit too much... but I'll let him do it if it makes him feel better. He keeps blaming himself and won't listen when we tell him it's not his fault. Bless him.

Seren's a demanding little lady! She definitely lets everyone know when she wants something! Going to be fun... We will hopefully be able to take her home in a week or so if she keeps progressing as she is.

Thankyou all for being here, Caoimhe x

Hi everyone!

Happy news! Seren is coming home at the end of this week!!!! Can't wait - is so much sooner than they originally said... but she is now feeding really well and putting on weight so well that they are letting us take her home for a trial run! So as long as she continues to progress then she'll be home for good... Gwyn is taking a few weeks off work as I'm still a bit sore from everything and get really tired very quickly... Really looking forward to being together properly as a family!

Hope you are all well,

Caoimhe x

Hey Caoimhe!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well!! Take care!