Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Update on the Jones family mess!

Hi everyone, I'm out of the hospital now, leaving Seren there was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Gwyn passed on all your messages of condolence - that was very sweet of you all and I really appreciate it. I've decided that bad things happen and dwelling on them doesn't do anyone any good - we are all alive and nearly all in one piece... ;)! I just wish everyone would stop tiptoeing around me - although I know it's just because they care, but it is a little wearing... I just want to get back to our lives. In some happy news, Seren is now off her ventilator and breathing really well on her own! Can't wait until we can bring her home. Hope you are all ok. Caoimhe x

Re: Update on the Jones family mess!

Caoimhe, so nice to hear from you! It's wonderful news that little Seren is breathing well on her own! That's a huge step forward. Hope you are recovering well and feeling better everyday! Hope Seren comes home soon, so you can all be together as a family.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well. Seren should be home in no time. Congrats on your baby girl and best wishes to you and your family.
    *Under Construction*

Caoimhe,

So good to hear that you are doing better and are home now! Hopefully soon you and Gwyn can have your family all home, together at last! You've been through a rough time, and I sincerely hope that things are looking a little brighter now.

I'm glad that Miss Seren - gorgeous name, perfect for your little star! - is breathing well now. A sure sign that she is on her way to a healthy childhood, right? Hopefully she'll soon be enjoying herself in her own home!

Hang in there, and keep us posted. We'll be thinking of you all!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Hello Caoimhe

I read the post that Gwyn made and I just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

love rollo
    Psalm 23