Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Twin Girls -- Round 2

Hi! I posted here a couple of months ago looking for advice, suggestions, and ideas on what to name my twin girls. We were thinking Emma Isabelle & Anna Sophia....but realized that they were too matchy-matchy as well as too popular (especially Emma).

Since then our name list changed and we are now contemplating naming our girls: Gabriella Sophia & Arianna Isabelle. What do you Berries think??

Open to suggestions and/or new ideas.

TIA!!

Re: Twin Girls -- Round 2

I think the middle names are too popular.. I couldn't use them. Are they family names?

Gabriella Emily (since you liked Emma)
    Gabriella Faye
    Gabriella Rose
    Gabriella Juliet
    Gabriella Dawn

Arianna Mae
    Arianna Victoria
    Arianna Aubrey
    Arianna Grace
    Arianna Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by les-mar
    Hi! I posted here a couple of months ago looking for advice, suggestions, and ideas on what to name my twin girls. We were thinking Emma Isabelle & Anna Sophia....but realized that they were too matchy-matchy as well as too popular (especially Emma).

Since then our name list changed and we are now contemplating naming our girls: Gabriella Sophia & Arianna Isabelle. What do you Berries think??

Open to suggestions and/or new ideas.

TIA!!
    Sophia and Isabelle (although personally I prefer the Isabel spelling) are beautiful, depite being popular, and I don't think it matters too much in second place.

Personally, though, Arianna and Gabriella don't bowl me over, plus Gabriella is quite popular.

Here are some alternatives you might like :
    Emma - Emmeline, Gemma

Arianna - Aria

Anna/Arianna - Annaliese/Annalise, Rosanna, Roxanna, Annika, Anneli, Anya. I actually don't think Anna itself is too popular to use, especially as it is such a classic.

Gabriella/Isabelle - Arabella, Bellamy, Rafaella, Eloise, Elodie, Eleanor(a), Helena, Leonore, Christabel, Angelica, Emanuella, Fenella, Mariella, Giselle, Mirabelle, Serenella

Sophia - Ophelia, Sophronia.

Good luck! Auburn

Gabriella Sophia & Arianna Isabelle are still very similar to me i kinda like Anna and Emma better? i think the new names are names that will go out of style :(

I agree that the new names are still very similar - especially the elle part of Gabriella and Isabelle.