Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Choose your favorite...

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aria Adeline "Barch" -- nn Ari

7 17.95%
  • Adeline Alice "Barch" -- nn Addie

3 7.69%
  • Lilliana Adeline "Barch" -- nn Lily

1 2.56%
  • Isla Adeline "Barch"

2 5.13%
  • Camille Adeline "Barch" -- nn Cammie

3 7.69%
  • Norah Adeline "Barch"

7 17.95%
  • Eliza Adeline "Barch" -- nn Ellie

3 7.69%
  • Adriana Adeline "Barch"

1 2.56%
  • Camilla Adeline "Barch" -- nn Cammie

4 10.26%
  • Juliet Adeline "Barch"

8 20.51%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which is your favorite? Poll! :)

Not pregnant, but I love to hear your opinions :)

Our first daughter's middle name will be Adeline after my grandmother. (Unless we use Adeline as a first name, and then her middle name will be Alice after both of my husband's grandmothers).

Our last name sounds like March, but starts with a B.

Feel free to let me know if you'd change something up or just really don't like any of them. I won't mind!

Re: Which is your favorite? Poll! :)

wow...gorgeous names..I voted for Norah Adeline..lovely !!

I like them all except for Norah and I would change Lilliana to the prettier Lily, Lily Adeline.
    Psalm 23

Hi, Erica!

I think my problem with most of these is that your middle name, Adeline, begins in an A and most of your first name choices end in A. I just don't love the flow of such a combination.

I liked the previous poster's suggestion of Lily Adeline, but I think Lucy Adeline "Barch" would be totally adorable, myself. The other name that I liked was Adeline Alice - though I think Alice Adelina is really quite sweet! Why not use Adeline as the first name and use a combination like Adeline Eliza, Adeline Elspeth, Adeline Elizabeth, or Adeline Julia "Barch," saving Alice for a future daughter, perhaps?

Good luck!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude

Hi!

I voted for Juliet Adeline. I agree, Name-that-ends-in-a (FN) Name-that-starts-with-a (MN) doesn't have the best flow. Camille Adeline is pretty, too, and Juliet and Camille would be a great sibset! The only problem I see with Juliet Adeline "Barch" and Camille Adeline "Barch" is the initials, JAB and CAB... Oh well, I don't think that most people would notice! I also like Adeline Alice, but the two names share the same meaning, "noble", and origins...

Good luck! :)