Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

If we have a third boy...

Sometime in the next year we plan to have a third child... we have two boys already and while I'd love to have a girl (duh!), we're fully expecting another boy! But it's SO hard to come up with another boy's name that we love. We already have Leo Alexander and Asher Everett. DH likes classic names that have friendly-guy nicknames (Asher is called Ash, for example). I'm less strict about style, but I've been a name nerd all my life so it takes a lot to impress me! If anyone can do it, though, it's you guys!

So far our top choice is Oliver, nn Ollie of course.
    I also like Nathaniel nn Nate, but not 100%.

Mainly I feel that these are too popular...I know Leo (and Asher) are both headed in that direction too, but it didn't seem so when we picked them!

Any ideas?

Re: If we have a third boy...

How about Griffin, nickname Finn?

Quote Originally Posted by amimi
    Sometime in the next year we plan to have a third child... we have two boys already and while I'd love to have a girl (duh!), we're fully expecting another boy! But it's SO hard to come up with another boy's name that we love. We already have Leo Alexander and Asher Everett. DH likes classic names that have friendly-guy nicknames (Asher is called Ash, for example). I'm less strict about style, but I've been a name nerd all my life so it takes a lot to impress me! If anyone can do it, though, it's you guys!

Mainly I feel that these are too popular...I know Leo (and Asher) are both headed in that direction too, but it didn't seem so when we picked them!

Any ideas?
    Hi! I love your sons' names, as well as the others you listed.

Some names like Oliver and Nathaniel that I can see with Leo and Asher:

Benjamin
    Edward
    Frederick
    Gabriel
    Henry
    Jude
    Julian
    Simon (I love Leo, Asher, and Simon!) :-)

I can also see Miles with Leo and Asher.

I included some popular name, so I apologize!

Good luck! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by amimi

Any ideas?
    Love Oliver
    Love Nathaniel nn Nathan

Also
    Barnaby
    Cormac
    Declan
    Finnian nn Finn
    Griffin - love above poster's idea
    Harvey
    Ivo
    Jules
    Miles
    Otis
    Rufus
    Simon
    Victor

Thanks everyone! I do like Simon and Miles, but not as much as Nathaniel and Oliver... any other thoughts?