Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Peter - Looking for Middle Name

I'd vote against Peter Caspian. Both King Peter and Prince Caspian are key figures in C.S. Lewis's Narnia series - specifically they are both in the book entitled Prince Caspian as well as being separately in other books.

I like Peter Nathaniel but if you don't want another NT name than I'd go with Peter Sebastian as it's really nice as well.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by lo
    I'd vote against Peter Caspian. Both King Peter and Prince Caspian are key figures in C.S. Lewis's Narnia series - specifically they are both in the book entitled Prince Caspian as well as being separately in other books.
    That's a really good point. Thank you. I think it was already a little too adventurous for me to be seriously considering.

araminta didn't you mean Peter St John? It is said as Sinjin.

BTW Love Peter and lots of the suggestions.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by starboard
    Quote Originally Posted by lo
    That's a really good point. Thank you. I think it was already a little too adventurous for me to be seriously considering.
    Well if you do want to remain adventurous, Cyprian would be an alternative to Caspian. DH use to try to get me to use that one b/c of St. Cyprian but he said he'd call him Cyp (pronounced Sip). No thanks.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac