Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Siblings for Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by gmarie
    Thanks, jill! The only problem with Jameson is that my husband is a big fan of the Irish whiskey of the same name. It's the same thing that ruled out the lovely Japanese name Midori for girls. Beautiful name meaning green, delicious apple liquor.

We love your suggestions of Reid, Graham, Drew, and Leo.

I've been struggling back and forth between scrapping Jamie altogether or going for another nicknamey name.

Other faves we have are:

Freddie
    Casey
    Roy
    Frank
    Eddie

As before, any other suggestions would be so much appreciated!
    Hi! Ah, I understand about Jameson! If you love Jamie, you should use it! From the list of nicknames you listed above, my favorite is Freddie. I still love Drew with Jamie, and am glad it may be a possibility for you.

I also love Reid, Graham, and Leo! I think that brothers named Reid and Graham would be so, so handsome! :-)

Have a good night! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Thanks, jill! The only problem with Jameson is that my husband is a big fan of the Irish whiskey of the same name. It's the same thing that ruled out the lovely Japanese name Midori for girls. Beautiful name meaning green, delicious apple liquor.

I've been struggling back and forth between scrapping Jamie altogether or going for another nicknamey name.

Other faves we have are:

Freddie
    Casey
    Roy
    Frank
    Eddie

Hi! Ah, I understand about Jameson! If you love Jamie, you should use it! From the list of nicknames you listed above, my favorite is Freddie. I still love Drew with Jamie, and am glad it may be a possibility for you.

I also love Reid, Graham, and Leo! I think that brothers named Reid and Graham would be so, so handsome! :-)

Thanks so much, you have a good night and an amazing tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by jill

Other faves we have are:

Freddie
    Casey
    Roy
    Frank
    Eddie

Thanks so much, you have a good night and an amazing tomorrow!
    You, too! :-)