Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Need a boy name to go with sibs Derek and Reagan!

Quote Originally Posted by fay
    What about Nicholas nn Cole?
    Cole was a name that was on our list when we were pregnant with Reagan. I love it... hubby likes, but doesn't LOVE it. Ugh! :)

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Hi!

Some names I can see with Derek and Reagan:

Andrew
    Alexander
    Elliot
    Joseph
    Lucas
    Matthew
    Spencer
    Samuel
    Zachary

Surnames you may like:

Archer
    Bennett (close to Benjamin, which you like, but a surname, like Dalton)
    Everett
    Graham
    Miles
    Wyatt

Good luck! :-)

Thanks so much! We do like Wyatt and Graham, but again, nothing we totally love. I think I like Wyatt the best, but DH has a good friend who has a son named Wyatt. However, they do live across the country so I'm not sure if it really matters. My very sweet son said that he didn't like Graham because all the kids would call him Graham Cracker. Lovely.... now I'm paranoid about teasing....

Why can't I just LOVE a boy name? So frustrating.... the only boy name I love is Ethan and I just can't do it because it's so popular. DH and I said 7 years ago if we had a boy his name would be Ethan.... but now it's super popular... and we both want to give a unique but not crazy name to all of our children.

Thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by juelz1021
    Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Hi!

Some names I can see with Derek and Reagan:

Andrew
    Alexander
    Elliot
    Joseph
    Lucas
    Matthew
    Spencer
    Samuel
    Zachary

Surnames you may like:

Archer
    Bennett (close to Benjamin, which you like, but a surname, like Dalton)
    Everett
    Graham
    Miles
    Wyatt

Good luck! :-)

Thanks so much! We do like Wyatt and Graham, but again, nothing we totally love. I think I like Wyatt the best, but DH has a good friend who has a son named Wyatt. However, they do live across the country so I'm not sure if it really matters. My very sweet son said that he didn't like Graham because all the kids would call him Graham Cracker. Lovely.... now I'm paranoid about teasing....

Why can't I just LOVE a boy name? So frustrating.... the only boy name I love is Ethan and I just can't do it because it's so popular. DH and I said 7 years ago if we had a boy his name would be Ethan.... but now it's super popular... and we both want to give a unique but not crazy name to all of our children.

Thanks for the advice!
    Hi! I hear you about Graham Cracker. :-) I was going to suggest Grant, excpet with Reagan, you'd have two Presidential first names. I think that Wyatt is really handsome, by the way!

I think Ethan is wondeful, too, and you can always check the Social Security site to see how popyular Ethan is in your area. There's a chance it may not be that popular where you are! If you love Ethan, I hoipe you use it! :-)

Some more names like Wyatt and Graham that may appeal to you:

Derek, Reagan, and:

Archer
    Abbott (nn Abe)
    Anderson
    Griffin (nn Finn)
    Hudson
    Lawson
    Miller
    Owen
    Preston
    Sawyer
    Sullivan
    Vaughn
    Walker (Has Derek's K sound, which may or may not bother you)

(In the first list, I left out names that ended in N like Reagan, because I wasn't sure if you were trying to avoid a similar ending. ) :-)

Good luck!