Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Need a Boy Name that Flows with Lucy

Help!!! Due with a baby boy soon who will be 13 months younger than his sister, Lucy Rachel. My husband and I can't seem to find ANYTHING that makes us go "that's the one!".

Here's what I'm looking for: strong, classic, NOT TOO POPULAR, not too trendy, max of six letters, no nick name (that's a preference, not a requirement) and flows nicely with Lucy and a last name that begins with the letter "M". My name is Sarah and my DH's name is Seth.

Our current number one is Aaron Joseph (which we both do like) and Reid Joseph (feeling more and more "ehhhh" about Reid every day. The names that are 100% out of the running for one reason or another are Henry, Adam, Gregory, Scott, Jeffrey and Thomas.

So...anyone have any good suggestions? Thoughts on Aaron and Reid? I feel like there's got to be a name that I haven't thought of goes well with Lucy and meets with we are looking for in a boys name. Joseph doesn't have to be the middle name but will likely be cause it's a special family name. HELP!!!

Here's my list so far....please add :)

Aaron Joseph
    Reid Joseph

Re: Need a Boy Name that Flows with Lucy

Aaron is nice. The only problem I have with it is that when I hear it spoken I never know if it is a boy or girl. I know so many girl Erins.
    I like the name Reid.

Others:
    Alec
    Grant
    Jude
    Jack
    Oliver
    Peter
    Ian
    Nathan
    Finn
    Liam
    Colin
    Ryan
    Adam
    Julian
    Miles
    *Under Construction*

Here are some suggestions....going off of your biblical theme biblical names?

Simon
    Ethan
    Eli
    Ezra
    Solomon
    Caleb
    James
    Reuben
    Jonah
    Gideon
    Samson
    Gabriel

Not Biblical:
    William
    Hudson
    Edward
    Vincent
    Charles
    Thomas
    Donovan
    Dominic
    Griffin
    Cole
    Owen
    Gavin
    Nolan

Good luck! Everything really sounds great with Lucy btw!!

Quote Originally Posted by lucysmommy
    Help!!! Due with a baby boy soon who will be 13 months younger than his sister, Lucy Rachel. My husband and I can't seem to find ANYTHING that makes us go "that's the one!".

Here's what I'm looking for: strong, classic, NOT TOO POPULAR, not too trendy, max of six letters, no nick name (that's a preference, not a requirement) and flows nicely with Lucy and a last name that begins with the letter "M". My name is Sarah and my DH's name is Seth.

Our current number one is Aaron Joseph (which we both do like) and Reid Joseph (feeling more and more "ehhhh" about Reid every day. The names that are 100% out of the running for one reason or another are Henry, Adam, Gregory, Scott, Jeffrey and Thomas.

So...anyone have any good suggestions? Thoughts on Aaron and Reid? I feel like there's got to be a name that I haven't thought of goes well with Lucy and meets with we are looking for in a boys name. Joseph doesn't have to be the middle name but will likely be cause it's a special family name. HELP!!!

Here's my list so far....please add :)

Aaron Joseph
    Reid Joseph
    Andrew
    Calvin
    Edward
    George
    Harvey
    Jack
    John nn Jack
    Miles
    Nathan
    Oliver
    Peter
    Philip
    Simon
    Tobin
    Victor

Let me know if you like any of these, and I will try to think of more.
    Susan

Lucy and Jack sounds so cute together!!!