Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trying to conceive

Here's a place to connect with other moms-to-be who are trying to conceive.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Re: Trying to conceive

who else is getting disappointed every month when they discover they are not pregnant?

Been trying for 2 1/2 years :( It's very frustrating, especially when everyone around us is getting pregnant.

Will you ever stop trying to "old fashioned way" and see about fertility problems?Im just asking because it seems to common today that couples jump to conclusions right away, myself I have only been trying for a few months, and we are in no hurry, but my cousins tried for a year and immediately went to the doctor when nothing happend...

When I told my doctor I was trying to conceive she said if I hadn't conceived within the year to come back and see her so I did. She then sent me to a gynocologist (sp?) who did some blood work. All my blood work came back normal so he suggested my husband go see his doctor which he did. :) He has finally finished all his testing and for the most part all is normal and he thinks we should be able to conceive. I now have to go back to the gyno and do some more tests. During all this time we have kept trying without any luck. I'm not going to stop trying but I have had a couple of friends who had problems and wouldn't have been able to conceive if they hadn't gone to their doctor. I'd hate to find out there was something I could have fixed and not done anything about it. I think it depends on age as well, I'll be 33 this year. If I was still in my 20's I probably wouldn't worry as much. I just don't want to wait too long. I'd rather not be 60 when my child is 20.