Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Moms due December 2010

So many Decembers! Congratulations to all of you -- hey, Dotsmom, great to have you back searching again on nameberry! It's cool when parents find us looking for a name, stick around to talk names with other expectant moms, and then find themselves here for another round of name-"shopping".
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I'm expecting our first baby in December. TTC for over 2 years, so this is very very exciting. Just found out last week. I feel like I've been haunting around on this website for months, feeling so sad that I couldn't get pregnant, and now I finally am! We don't plan to find out the gender, girl's name is settled, but boy's is not.

I'm also expecting in December, the 4th, my husband's birthday. This will be our second. We've got our names picked out already, I think...

5 or 6 babies in December, how exciting! If we have a girl, she'll be Josephine Mae Ellen. The boy name is harder to pick, we have to narrow down between Vincent, Dominic, Gabriel, Marius, Sebastian, Edmond, and probably there will be even more names before there are less (for most of the boy names the middle name will be Reid). Good thing we have lots of time... it's so hard to choose. (Okay, I just realized, we have a female form of Joseph and a male form of Mary for a Christmas baby! As long as we don't end up with b/g twins I don't think it will be a problem!)

Quote Originally Posted by dotsmom4
    I was trying not to say anything for awhile, but quite frankly I just can't keep it to myself. We are expecting December. :-). Of course we have no idea what it will be yet, but we have already picked out a boy's name that we love and have our girl's first name picked out and are just debating the middles. :-). What a wonderful Christmas present! :-)
    Wow, I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see your final combos.

Congratulations!!!
    Psalm 23