Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chelsea baby name game part 4

Sorry this took so long I haven't been very well and needed more ideas for the game

Please do part 1: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...me-game-part-1
    part 2: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...by-name-part-2
    part 3: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...me-game-part-3

A year on and (Twin girls) are 6 (3rd child/ren) is 4 and (new child/ren) is just turned 1. Even though you have so many kids your still only 24 and so is (husband) you notice he has changed since he got that new job, he goes out more with work mates you don't mind at first as its usually only one a week but when it turns into all weekend you put your foot down to (husband) and when he replys he is still young, your stunned that he wouldnt want to spend time with your or the kids anymore.

a month past and things are still bad between you and (husband) so you take a break and your mum agrees to look after the kids. You go to a quite place but still in the country, things are going good but you both just want to go home and see the kids, so you cut the break early and head home.

Eight and a half months later ....

You've guessed it you've had TWINS! ( you start to wonder if this twin thing runs in the family!) boy and a girl

Name bank (girl FN &MN)
    Aimee|Briana|Chelsea|Demi|Evie|Freya|Grace|Holly|India|Jodie|Katniss|Louise|Millie|Nicole|Olivia|Presley|Quinn|Rose| Sophia|Tasha|Ursula|Victoria|Willow|Xandra|Yasmine|Zoe
    (some names have been changed)

Name bank (boys FN & MN)
    Aiden|Blake|Connor|Dexter|Elijah|Finn|Gavin|Harry|Issac|Jack|Kyle|Leighton|Mason|Nicholas|Oliver|Patrick|Quimby|
    Roman|Samuel|Theodore|Vinny|William|Xavier|Yosef|Zachary
    (some names have been changed)

the strain of another child (husband files for divorce your devastated and things end in bad terms with you telling him he's never going to see the kids again! This cause a court case which means you and (husband) are at war. You suggest he gets half custody but no he wants full custody, which crushess you that he would be so mean and try I take your babies away from you.

What happens?! (pick 1)
    You and him agree for half custody
    (explain who gets what days)
    You get full custody of all kids
    (explain why)

With the courts behide you, you and (BestFriend) go out and you see a man in the corner of your eye you talk but ont get his number you want to be single and be with your kids

Your name:
    Twin girls :
    4 year old/s:
    1 year old/s:
    Twins:

A year on and Ivy and Willow are 6, Grace is 4, and Teddy has just turned 1. Even though you have so many kids your still only 24 and so is Charlie you notice he has changed since he got that new job, he goes out more with work mates you don't mind at first as its usually only one a week but when it turns into all weekend you put your foot down to Charlie and when he replys he is still young, your stunned that he wouldnt want to spend time with your or the kids anymore.

a month past and things are still bad between you and Charlie so you take a break and your mum agrees to look after the kids. You go to a quite place but still in the country, things are going good but you both just want to go home and see the kids, so you cut the break early and head home.

You've guessed it you've had TWINS! ( you start to wonder if this twin thing runs in the family!) boy and a girl.

Their names are: Jack Elijah and Holly Sophia Bolton

the strain of another child (husband files for divorce your devastated and things end in bad terms with you telling him he's never going to see the kids again! This cause a court case which means you and Charlie are at war. You suggest he gets half custody but no he wants full custody, which crushess you that he would be so mean and try I take your babies away from you.

What happens?!
    I get full custody of all the kids because I expose some pretty naughty things Charlie did on his weekends with his friends.

With the courts behide you, you and Yesenia go out and you see a man in the corner of your eye you talk but ont get his number you want to be single and be with your kids

Your name: Sienna Michelle Bolton
    Twin girls : Ivy Camille and Willow Yesenia Bolton
    4 year old: Grace Victoria Bolton
    1 year old: Theodore Finn "Teddy" Bolton
    Twins: Jack Elijah and Holly Sophia Bolton
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

A year on and Freya and Ivy are 6 Holly is 4 and Isla just turned 1. Even though you have so many kids your still only 24 and so is James you notice he has changed since he got that new job, he goes out more with work mates you don't mind at first as its usually only one a week but when it turns into all weekend you put your foot down to James and when he replies he is still young, your stunned that he wouldnt want to spend time with your or the kids anymore.

a month past and things are still bad between you and James so you take a break and your mum agrees to look after the kids. You go to a quite place but still in the country, things are going good but you both just want to go home and see the kids, so you cut the break early and head home.

You've guessed it you've had TWINS! ( you start to wonder if this twin thing runs in the family!) boy and a girl

Names: India Zoe and Dexter Roman

the strain of another child (husband files for divorce your devastated and things end in bad terms with you telling him he's never going to see the kids again! This cause a court case which means you and James are at war. You suggest he gets half custody but no he wants full custody, which crushess you that he would be so mean and try I take your babies away from you.

What happens?!
    You and him agree for half custody

With the courts behide you, you and Yvonne go out and you see a man in the corner of your eye you talk but wont get his number you want to be single and be with your kids

Your name: Simone
    Twin girls : Freya and Ivy
    4 year old/s: Holly
    1 year old/s: Isla
    Twins: India and Dexter

A year on and the girls are 6, the boys are 4 and Connor is just turned 1. Even though you have so many kids your still only 24 and so is Leo. You notice he has changed since he got that new job, he goes out more with work mates you don't mind at first as its usually only one a week but when it turns into all weekend you put your foot down to Leo and when he replys he is still young, your stunned that he wouldnt want to spend time with your or the kids anymore.

a month past and things are still bad between you and Leo so you take a break and your mum agrees to look after the kids. You go to a quite place but still in the country, things are going good but you both just want to go home and see the kids, so you cut the break early and head home.

Girl: Grace Olivia
    Boy: Leighton Samuel

The strain of another child Leo files for divorce your devastated and things end in bad terms with you telling him he's never going to see the kids again! This cause a court case which means you and Leo are at war. You suggest he gets half custody but no he wants full custody, which crushes you that he would be so mean and try I take your babies away from you.

What happens?!
    You get full custody of all kids
    It turns out that Leo had been having an affair, and he accidentally lets it slip in the courtroom when his pregnant mistress shows up in the courtroom with their 2 year old twin boys. The judge automatically gives me full custody when she starts yelling at him, freaking out that he is married, which she hadn't known before. He can't quiet her down, and everyone is laughing. That's when the judge gave me full custody, because he didn't want to deal with Leo.

With the courts behide you, you and Yvonne go out and you see a man in the corner of your eye you talk but dont get his number you want to be single and be with your kids

Your name: Sariah Elizabeth
    Twin girls: Aubrey Tara and Ivy Colette
    4 year olds: Finn Nicholas and Mason William
    1 year old: Connor Gavin
    Twins: Grace Olivia and Leighton Samuel

EXTRA: I leave Leo the house, because I can't stand to be in a place where he was with another woman. I end up with money from my uncle who had just passed away and I buy a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house, for me, the kids, and my mom. It is helpful to have my mom living with me, and I finish my degree and begin working as a freelance photographer. The kids and I live well.

Master: Grandma Colette
    http://www.potterybarn.com/shop/bedd...src=room_ideas

Master: Sariah
    http://www.potterybarn.com/shop/bedd...src=room_ideas

Bedroom 1: Aubrey, Ivy, Finn, Mason, and Connor.
    Room: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/...sha/romshaduv/

Bedroom 2: Grace and Leighton
    Room: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/...nur/romnuranm/

BFF: Yola Tess

You: Sarah Dean
    Your husband: Carter Dylan
    Your Mother: Cora
    Your twin girls: Olivia Cora *Livi* & Victoria Jess *Tori*
    3rd child(ren): Samuel Dale *Sam*
    New baby(ies): Grace Louise & Theodore Patrick *Teddy* & Jackson Harry *Jack*

A year on Livi and Tori are 6, Sam is 4 and Grace, Teddy, and Jack just turned 1. Even though you have so many kids your still only 24 and so is Carter you notice he has changed since he got that new job, he goes out more with work mates you don't mind at first as its usually only one a week but when it turns into all weekend you put your foot down to Carter and when he replys he is still young, your stunned that he wouldnt want to spend time with you or the kids anymore.

a month past and things are still bad between you and Carter so you take a break and your mum agrees to look after the kids. You go to a quite place but still in the country, things are going good but you both just want to go home and see the kids, so you cut the break early and head home.

Jodie Quinn & Elijah Blake

the strain of another child Carter files for divorce your devastated and things end in bad terms with you telling him he's never going to see the kids again! This cause a court case which means you and Carter are at war. You suggest he gets half custody but no he wants full custody, which crushess you that he would be so mean and try I take your babies away from you.

You get full custody of all kids because you are afraid he might try to take his anger out on them

With the courts behide you, you and Yola go out and you see a man in the corner of your eye you talk but ont get his number you want to be single and be with your kids

Your name: Sarah Dean
    Twin girls : Olivia Cora & Victoria Jess *Livi and Tori*
    4 year old: Samuel Dale *Sam*
    1 year olds: Grace Louise &Theodore Patrick & Jackson Harry *Grace & Teddy & Jack*
    Twins: Jodie Quinn & Elijah Blake *Jodie & Eli*