Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Triplet Boys!

Triplet Boys!

My husband and I proudly announce the birth of our triplet boys August, Caspar, and Julian!

They were born on June 7, 2010, but it was very very hectic around the house (with a five-year-old daughter and three new babies), so I finally got around now to posting on Namberry.

Their full names are August Gunnar, Caspar Niall, and Julian Atlas. The letters A, C, and J are in honor of my three brothers, and their middle names were all chosen for meaning. August Gunnar means "majestic, bold warrior", Caspar Niall means "imperial champion", and Julian Atlas means "youthful strength" (well, Atlas doesn't mean strength, but the Titan Atlas is associated with strength). I love their names and couldn't be more pleased. We got both August and Caspar from Nameberry suggestions, and for that, thank you so much!

Warm wishes!
    Amy, Krzysztof, Jasmine, and the babes, Auggie, Cas, and Jules

Re: Triplet Boys!

Congratulations, how wonderful! I love August, Caspar and Julian - what a handsome set of names!

Congratulations!!! What wonderful names. I can only imagine how busy you must be with THREE babies! Thanks for being part of nameberry and for letting us know your great news.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Congrats on the triplets! The names are literally swoon worthy! I havent seen a set that lovely in quite some time. You did a great job picking the names.
    *Under Construction*

Quote Originally Posted by treekangaroo
    My husband and I proudly announce the birth of our triplet boys August, Caspar, and Julian!

They were born on June 7, 2010, but it was very very hectic around the house (with a five-year-old daughter and three new babies), so I finally got around now to posting on Namberry.

Their full names are August Gunnar, Caspar Niall, and Julian Atlas. The letters A, C, and J are in honor of my three brothers, and their middle names were all chosen for meaning. August Gunnar means "majestic, bold warrior", Caspar Niall means "imperial champion", and Julian Atlas means "youthful strength" (well, Atlas doesn't mean strength, but the Titan Atlas is associated with strength). I love their names and couldn't be more pleased. We got both August and Caspar from Nameberry suggestions, and for that, thank you so much!

Warm wishes!
    Amy, Krzysztof, Jasmine, and the babes, Auggie, Cas, and Jules
    Congratulations! The names you have picked are so incredibly handsome - I have a huge soft spot for the nn Jules on a boy, Caspar is unusual and stunning and August makes a perfect brother to them. Plus, the middle name Atlas is just brilliant.

Auburn