Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Ginger Grace - "Gigi" is here!

Bonnet!

I totally missed this post earlier, but I just wanted to chime in with my huge congratulations on Miss Gigi's arrival! I'm so glad you went with your gut and called her Ginger Grace, a name that is sure to suit her bubbly and sweet personality - as you've described.

Yay for Gigi and her family!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude

Ginger Grace is such a sweet name for your little girl. Congrats!
    "I think that is what life is all about, actually. About children and flowers." -Audrey Hepburn

Congratuations! I'm glad you went with your favourite, Ginger Grace. I love the nickname Gigi!

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. Gigi is such a sweet name.

Hi, Blue!

I was re-reading this post and of course wondered how you and Miss Gigi are getting on! She'll be a month old soon, right? Wow!

Anyway, as I re-read your post, I noticed that you'd written Gigi will be your "last baby." Do you have other children? If so, what are their names, if you don't mind sharing! You've got such lovely taste that I'm sure any other children you have - if you have others - are splendidly named just like Gigi!

Take care!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude