Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ginger Grace - "Gigi" is here!

Hello Berries!

Ginger Grace was born on my birthday, April 5th. She is stunning and we are over the moon.

Ginger is a perfect name for her as she truly is "sugar, spice and everthing nice." Everyone has been so complementary on her name and her beauty!

Thank you for all the help and advice over the last 6 months!

Although Gigi is the last baby for me, I will continually check in for advice and give my two cents!

Love all my NB friends! God Bless!
    bluebonnet
    texan mama to Frank Reagan "Frankie", Christopher James "CJ", and Ginger Grace "Gigi"

Re: Ginger Grace - "Gigi" is here!

Congratulations on your beautiful girl! She has such a cute name, and how special that she shares your birthday!! Best wishes to you and your family!

Congratulations, Bluebonnet! I was just so excited to see your post, and what a perfect birthday present for you! Ginger Grace is just the most adorable, spunky, sweet name and I am so glad that you chose it, especially with the glamourous and stylish nn Gigi.

And of course, I am glad that you'll still hang around to share your wonderful naming taste with us other expectant mothers :) Oh, and I hope Miss Gigi enjoys her beautiful nursery!

I LOVE the name Ginger!

Congratulations, Bluebonnet! What a beautiful name for a darling little girl! And what a wonderful birthday present!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Elizabeth May; Claire Josephine & Rose Genevieve;
    Jack Andrew & Liam David; James Frederick & Luke Benjamin