Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: I just wanted a small family.........

Hello my name is Carrie
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Ryan. He is 18 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Derreck. He has brown coloured eyes and brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Ariana Makenzie
    2. Aila Raelin

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Adam who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Logan Justin
    2. Blake Riley
    and they were 5 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who are 4 years old (girls) and 7 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Shawn. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Rylan Joseph
    2. Lucas Kaden
    3. Giselle Rose
    4. Travis Austin
    5. Shaylee Marie

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 5 years old(girls),8 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Makenna Janae. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Shen Li (Boy) *Shane*
    2. Lian Jun (Girl) *Leann*
    3. Jia Rui (Girl) *Gia*
    4. Quon Ji (Boy) *Qu*
    5. Jing Song (Boy) *Jay*
    6. Lin Mai (Girl) *Lyn*

I now have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1. Zachary Shawn-Keegan
    2. Madelyn Genesis-Hope
    3. Kelsey Eden-Faith

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Wesley Mason

All of our kids have brown hair and brown eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way!

Hello my name is Rachel Harper Young
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Brandon West Morrison . He is 17years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Collin Christopher Rodgers. He has Hazel coloured eyes and Black coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Charlize Vivienne Rodgers
    2. Daria Violette Rodgers

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Madison "M" Frederick Washington who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Ace Henry Washington
    2. Jet Thomas Washington
    and they were 6 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 5 years old (girls) and 9 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Jacob Luke Powell. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Carys Jessamine Young
    2. Isolde Noula Young
    3. Slade Arlo Young
    4. Onyx Milo Young
    5. Zofia Maeve Young

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 5years old(girls), 9years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Fiona Raine Powell . At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Mu Lan , 5 months, girl changed named to Mia Mu Lan Powell
    2. Lian, 2 years, girl changed name to Lola Lian Powell
    3. Shang, 5 years, boy changed name to Seamus Shang Powell
    4. Hsin, 6 years, boy changed name to Harvey Hsin Powell
    5. Ming Mei, 8 years, girl changed name to Megara Ming Mei Powell
    6. Yuan, 10 years, boy didn't want to change name but, wanted a middle name and chose Julius. Yuan Julius Powell

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1. Abbott Euan Powell
    2. Breese Ryland Powell
    3. Channing William Powell

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Drayton Taite Powell

All of our kids have sandy hair and brown eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Hello my name is Hazel Claire Valeur
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Mark Anthony Sawyer. He is 16 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Scott Joshua Archer. He has green eyes and black hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Melinda Jean
    2. Millicent Jane

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with James John Smith who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Michael Harold
    2. Matthew Harrison
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 2 years old (girls) and 4 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Dexter Stanley Dingo. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Evangeline Felicie
    2. Beatrix Adalie
    3. Violet Cherie
    4. Eden Lee
    5. Charlotte Marie

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 3 years old(girls), 5 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Haven Faith. At the eigth month I miscarried.

1. Bai Zhen
    2. Mei Xin
    3. Typhoon Quon
    4. Ushi Pei
    5. Yu Long
    6. Lian Xia

I now have 15 kids.

1. Willow Emerald
    2. Rosalia Ruby
    3. Laurel Pearl

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Alexander James

All of our kids have blond hair and green eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Mindy, Millie, Mike, Matt, Evvy, Trixie, Vi, Edie, Char, Bai, Mei, Typhoon, Ushi, Yu, Lian, Will, Rosa, Laura, Xander
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel

I agree with Lyndsay. This is way too tragic and horrible to even pretend about.
    I love you as certain dark things are loved,
    secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

Hello my name is Nikohli
    I am only 17 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Jake. He is 17 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 20 years old and I fell in love with Jarron. He has Blue coloured eyes and Brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Eliot-Rae Nevaeh
    2. Apple-Skye Lucille

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Marcus who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Paxton John
    2. Noah Benjamin
    and they were 3 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 2 years old (girls) and 3 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Anothony. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Alexa Mae (Girl)
    2. Bentley Jack (Boy)
    3. Farleigh Grace (Girl)
    4. Ryker Douglas (Boy)
    5. Zane Alexander (Boy)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 3 years old(girls),4 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Zavier Anne. At the eigth month I miscarried.

1. Lein -g : 10 years
    2. Tao - g : 4 years
    3.Wen -b : 6 years
    4. Fai - b : 14 months
    5. Lin-Lin - g : 3 years
    6. Sheng-Li - b : 7 years

I know have 15 kids.

1. Lucca Justin
    2. Layton Andrew
    3. Laiken Joesph
    (Boys)
    When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Zackeri Gordon

All of our kids have Blonde & Brown hair and Hazel & Blue eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.