Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

I just wanted a small family.........

Hello my name is ____________
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named _______. He is _____ years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am _____years old and I fell in love with ____________. He has _______ coloured eyes and _______ coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1._____________
    2._____________

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with ____________ who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1._________________
    2._________________
    and they were ________ years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who _____ years old (girls) and _____years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse _____________. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1.___________
    2.___________
    3.___________
    4.___________
    5.___________

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were _____years old(girls),______years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named ________. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted them:(names, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1.____________
    2.____________
    3.____________
    4.____________
    5.____________
    6.____________

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical triplets:(names and genders)
    1._____________
    2._____________
    3._____________

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him ___________

All of our kids have ________ hair and _________ eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way!

Hello my name is Penelope Jade Walker *penelo*
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Harrison James Moore. He is 15 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Adam John Wilson. He has blue coloured eyes and mousey coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Madison Grace *Mady* Wilson
    2. Cadence Faith *Cady* Wilson

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Damien Samuel Harper who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Jackson Joshua Harper *JJ*
    2. Maxwell James Harper *MJ*
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 2 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Mitchell Duncan Adams. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Addison Kyle Walker-Adams
    2. Brooklyn Ella Walker-Adams
    3. Cassidy Leah Walker-Adams
    4. Dawson Troy Walker-Adams
    5. Emerson Zack Walker-Adams

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 3 years old(girls),6 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Ariana Bliss Adams . At the eighth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Aela Mei Adams 10
    2. Miah Lei Adams 7
    3. Riku Wei Adams 5
    4. Sora Fen Adams 3
    5. Sida Xue Adams 1
    6. Vash Zhi Adams Newborn

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1. Calix Ramsey Adams
    2. Kairi Faythe Adams
    3. Lacie Cornia Adams

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Alfie Jack Adams * AJ*

All of our kids have Blonde hair and Blue eyes except for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way!
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)