Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: I just wanted a small family.........

Hello my name is Hayley Rae Mercer.
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Fabian Andrew Howe. He is 17 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Andrew Timothy Flynn. He has blue coloured eyes and brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Victoria Grace Flynn.
    2. Ashley Jessica Flynn.

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Max David Hansen who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Andres Daniel Hansen.
    2. Devon John Hansen.
    and they were 6 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 3 years old (girls) and 7 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse David Miguel Payne. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Jamie Nicole Hansen. (b)
    2. Brandon Lee Hansen. (g)
    3. Zoe Thelma Hansen. (g)
    4. Hannah Elaine Hansen. (g)
    5. Rosemary Ruth Hansen. (g)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 4 years old(girls), 8 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Katelyn Noel Payne. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Ting-Ting Lauren Payne. (Newborn - original girl)
    2. Li Ishmael Payne. (2 - brother)
    3. Yang Rusty Payne. (7 - brother)
    4. Po Ryan Payne. (13 - brother)
    5. Ten-Ten Elizabeth Payne. (5 - sister)
    6. Mei Kaitlyn Payne. (10 - sister)

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1. Michelle Renee Payne. (g)
    2. Tiffany Marie Payne. (g)
    3. Holly Ann Payne. (g)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Dmitri Alexander Payne.

All of our kids have brown hair and blue eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Hello my name is Stella Marie Zellman
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Alex Jonathan Niklas. He is 16 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Matthew (Matt) Thomas Anderson. He has blue coloured eyes and dark brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Addison Stella
    2. Kacen Elisabeth

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Isaac Andrew Wills who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Ethan Isaac
    2. Braden Michael
    and they were 6 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who are 3 years old (girls) and 8 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Bennett Nicholas Evertt. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Brooklyn Faith (G)
    2. Parker Joseph (B)
    3. Jack Edward (B)
    4. Emily Grace (G)
    5. Brennan Joy (G)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 4 years old(girls),9 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Cassie Renee. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Olivia Mei (G, 7 years old)
    2. Noah Sheng (B, 6 years old)
    3. Henry Shan (B, 4 years old)
    4. Trace Tai (B, 3 years old)
    5. Sophia Yoko (G, 1 and 1/2 years old)
    6. Anna Zhen (G, 3 months)

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1. Leah Charlotte (G)
    2. Alexia (Lexie) Isobel (G)
    3. Jaden Noelle (G)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Grant Robert

All of our kids have brown hair and blue eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.
    Please pray for Lucy, her and her family need your support: http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/

Currently loving....
    Henry, Jack, Jude, Liam, Beckett, Wesley, Noah, Mason, Simon, Luke
    Lucia (Lucy), Annabel, Eloise, Leah, Avery, Brennan/Brynn, Lilah, Reese, Annora, Antonia

Hello my name is Theodora Johnson
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Malcolm Whitley. He is 16 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Lachlan Michaels. He has hazel-colored eyes and blond-colored hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Abigail Georgia
    2. Lavender Hannah

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Carson Abernathy who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Tennyson Wiley
    2. Rafferty Lincoln
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 4 years old (girls) and 6 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Harry Atwood. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. August Wilde (b)
    2. Julius Thatcher (b)
    3. Quentin Amos (b)
    4. Savannah Cecily (g)
    5. Tallulah Frances (g)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 7 years old(girls), 9 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Caroline Eden. At the eigth month I miscarried.

1. Matilda Leigh (g)
    2. Felicity Juniper (g)
    3. Harper Catherine (g)
    4. Patrick Lloyd (b)
    5. Xavier Maxwell (b)
    6. Wesley Cedric (b)

I know have 15 kids.

1. Erelah Roxanne (g)
    2. Rachel Beverly (g)
    3. Indira Lorraine (g)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Alexander Wyatt.

All of our kids have blonde hair and hazel eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Cecily, Elise, Hazel, India, Matilda, Scarlett, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Lyle, Nicholas, Sebastian, Thomas, William

Hello my name is Samantha Grace Lynne Hemming *Mannie*
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Toby. He is 17 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Huston Jared Basker. He has Dark Blue coloured eyes and Brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Zella Grace Basker
    2. Poppy Lynne Basker

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Gilligan Jude Braddock who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Judah Owen Braddock
    2. Judsen Adam Braddock
    and they were 3years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 6 years old (girls) and 7 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Dennis Franklin Grutz. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Opal Genevieve Hemming
    2. Milo Steven Hemming
    3. Lieb Demetrius Hemming
    4. June Ophelia Hemming
    5. Kale Alexander Hemming

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 7 years old(girls),8years old(boys) and 1 week oldx(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Amalia Fate Hemmings. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted them:(We let them choose their own names)
    1. Sheppard Tao Hemming( G, 13)
    2. Holden Xiao Chen Hemming( B, 11)
    3. Chloe-Rose Mei Lin Hemming( G, 7)
    4. Jackson Lok Hemming( B, 7)
    5. Graylon Ming Yue Hemming( B, 4)
    6. Nova Ming Hemming( G, 8mnths)

I know have 15 kids.

1. Iggy Franklin Hemming
    2. Westley Patrick Hemming
    3. Cora Wilhelmina Hemming

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Auberon Nigel Hemming

All of our kids have Dark brown wavy hair and Dark bluish gray eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy {Plum}.Judah Elisabetta {Whimsy}.Snow Amalija {Anne}
    Guys:Aubrey Jermaine.Eden Trust.Amias Calico "Mia"(My-uh)

Hello my name is Klara Belle Hazel Valeur

I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Jordan. He is 18 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Jeremy John Archer. He has brown coloured eyes and brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Beatrix Hermione Alianne
    2. Abigail Jean Marie

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Which is weird, because there's no conscription in Canada! Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Michael Franklin Fletcher who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Theodore Michael
    2. William Franklin
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of our wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 2 years old (girls) and 4 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Scott Jared Sawyer. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Thomas Elijah
    2. Alexander Rupert
    3. Millicent Melinda
    4. Edith Isadora
    5. Kate Cassandra

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 2 years old(girls), 4 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Violet Eleanor. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from Japan Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are japanese so try to give them japanese names)
    1. Mai Satsuki (1)
    2. Hana Sakura (3)
    3. Miki Yasuko (5)
    4. Yukio Ohara (3)
    5. Akira Kenji (5)
    6. Hiro Tora (5)

I now have 15 kids.

1. Aurora Verity
    2. Dorothea Charity
    3. Melinda Amity

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Matthew Yorick

All of our kids have Dark brown hair and green eyes except for the 7 that we adopted.

Trixie, Abbie, Teddy, Billy, Tommy, Xander, Millie, Edie, Katie, Mai, Hana, Miki, Yuki, Kira, Hiro, Rosie, Dolly, Mindy, Matt

Note: I changed China to Japan because of the recent waves of destruction that have befallen them and imagining helping does my soul good.
    ~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~