Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: I just wanted a small family.........

Hello my name is Fatima Violet Bowie
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Ryder Braxton Hayward. He is 16 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Dalton Andre Jones. He has green coloured eyes and dark brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Caitlin Kyla Jones
    2. Clara Alaina Jones

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Andy Grayson Brooks who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Devon Marco Brooks
    2. Martin Roman Brooks
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who are 3 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Hudson Israel Kaminsky. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Girl: Lindsey Elise Bowie-Kaminsky
    2. Girl: Josephine Mckenna Bowie-Kaminsky
    3. Girl: Kelly Abby Bowie-Kaminsky
    4. Boy: Drew Brendan Bowie-Kaminsky
    5. Boy: Dakota Raymond Bowie-Kaminsky

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 4 years old(girls), 5 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Karla Scarlett Kaminsky. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted them:(names, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Girl: Li Joselyn Kaminsky.
    2. Girl: Mulan Karina Kaminsky.
    3. Girl: Aiko Crystal Kaminsky.
    4. Boy: Shang Landen Kaminsky.
    5. Boy: Suuong Santiago Kaminsky.
    6. Boy: Rhee Jace Kaminsky.

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical triplets:(names and genders)
    All boys.
    1. Donovan Sergio Kaminsky.
    2. Erik Wesley Kaminksy.
    3. Bradley Jaylen Kaminsky.

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Jaiden Abraham Kaminsky.

All of our kids have brown hair and brown eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way![/quote]

Hello my name is Lizzie Flora St. John
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named Floyd Homer Fairbanks. He is 18 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Jack Leonard Herman. He has brown coloured eyes and brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Susie Maud St. John
    2. Mae Etta St. John

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Horace Philip Vincent who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Allen Archie Vincent
    2. Stephen Chester "Steve" Vincent
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 3 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Willis Raymond "Will" Newton. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Girl - Harriet Sadie "Harrie" St. John
    2. Girl - Caroline Katie "Carly" St. John
    3. Girl - Lydia Elsie St. John
    4. Girl - Kate Susan St. John
    5. Girl - Mollie Alma St. John

He moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 4 years old(girls), 6 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Addie Georgia Newton. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted them:(names, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Boy, 13 - Sanggu Rufus Newton
    2. Boy, 11 - Rhee Warren Newton
    3. Girl, 7 - Mulan Eliza Newton
    4. Girl, 5 - Ling Lulu Newton
    5. Boy, 3 - Chien-Po Jessie Newton
    6. Girl, 1 (Original) - Sora Nannie Newton

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical triplets:
    1. Girl, Lottie Amanda Newton
    2. Girl, Belle Charlotte Newton
    3. Girl, Rebecca Ruth "Becca" Newton

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Milton Alex "Mill" Newton.

All of our kids have brown hair and brown eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way!

Hello my name is Katelyn Rebecca Hunter "Katie"
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Charlie. He is 19 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Daniel. He has blue coloured eyes and brown coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Camille Evelyn
    2. Eleanor Eloise

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Richard who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Cooper Gareth
    2. Carson Wyatt
    and they were 5 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 2 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Luke. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Ryan Nicholas (boy)
    2. Finn Benedict (boy)
    3. Emmeline Nora (girl)
    4. Naomi Madeleine (girl)
    5. Sam Mackenzie (boy)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 3 years old(girls),6 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Kally Anne. At the eigth month I miscarried.

1. Clara Li
    2. Felicity Hai
    3. Monroe Jia (girl)
    4. Kylan Young
    5. William Ming
    6. Avery Zan

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical triplets:(names and genders)
    1. Hayden Rupert (boy)
    2. Ellis Patience (boy)
    3. Jack Glory (boy)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him Kal-El David

All of our kids have blonde hair and blue eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Mama to Edward ('02), Adelaide ('05), Isaac ('06), Oliver ('10), twins Sebastian & Eleanor ('11) and Felix ('14)

Hello my name is __Olivia Marie, Liv__
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named ___David Roy____. He is __17__ years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am __18__years old and I fell in love with __Benjamin Thomas, Ben___. He has ___green___ coloured eyes and ___brown___ coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1.____Noelle Kate____
    2.___Hannah Belle____

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with ____Joshua Clark, Josh____ who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1.___Toby James____
    2.___Alden Christopher____
    and they were ___4___ years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who __3__ years old (girls) and __5__years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse ___Eric Daniel___. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1.__Porter Rae, (G)__
    2.__Lila Maison, (G)__
    3.__Harvey Grey, (B)__
    4.__Nathan Lee, Nate, (B)__
    5.__Riley Harrison, (B)__

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were __5__years old(girls),___7___years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named ___Elliot Kyle, Ellie___. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1.__Kai Amelia, (G) 4___
    2.__Marley Chen, (G) 3__
    3.__Finley Bai-Jun, Finn (B) 3__
    4.__Kyler Chang, (B) 3__
    5.__Vanessa Lian-Mei, (G) 2__
    6.__Oliver Pei, (B) 1__

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1.__Tate Addison (G) __
    2.__Scarlett Fiona (G)__
    3.__Penelope Quinn, Penny (G) __

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him ___Levi Peter____

All of our kids have ____Brown____ hair and _____Brown____ eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Hello my name is Bailey Anne Tallman
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Matthew Henry Jones. He is 16 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Sam Harrison Williams. He has blue coloured eyes and blonde coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Natasha Christmas Williams
    2. Cadence Lilac Williams

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Leo Christopher Vincent who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Camden Malone Vincent
    2. Kyler Shane Vincent
    and they were 5 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 2 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Dustin Michael Smith. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Harmony Brynn Williams (girl)
    2. Peter Mozart Williams "Pete" (boy)
    3. Miracle Starr Williams "Mira" (girl)
    4. Gordon Alexander Williams (boy)
    5. Italia Grayson Williams "Tally" (girl)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 3 years old(girls), 6 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Verity Nicole. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted themnames, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. Xia Sharpay Smith (girl) - 16
    2. Chang Typhoon Smith (boy) - 13
    3. Mei Bao Smith (girl) - 10
    4. Long Yu Smith (boy) - 7
    5. Zhen Gish Smith (girl) - 4
    6. Quon Ushi Smith (boy) - 1

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical tripletsnames and genders)
    1. Beckett Anthony Smith "Beck" (boy)
    2. Carlo Nathan Smith (boy)
    3. Quintessa Jewel Smith "Quinn" (girl)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him August Brandon Smith.

All of our kids have blonde hair and brown eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

-Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel