Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I just wanted a small family.........

Hello my name is ____________
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named _______. He is _____ years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am _____years old and I fell in love with ____________. He has _______ coloured eyes and _______ coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1._____________
    2._____________

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with ____________ who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1._________________
    2._________________
    and they were ________ years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who _____ years old (girls) and _____years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse _____________. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1.___________
    2.___________
    3.___________
    4.___________
    5.___________

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were _____years old(girls),______years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named ________. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted them:(names, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1.____________
    2.____________
    3.____________
    4.____________
    5.____________
    6.____________

I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical triplets:(names and genders)
    1._____________
    2._____________
    3._____________

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him ___________

All of our kids have ________ hair and _________ eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

We now have 19 kids and hope there wont be any more on the way!

Re: I just wanted a small family.........

Hello my name is CAITLIN LOUISE CRIPPS
    I am only 15 Years old
    I was at a party last night and I think I am pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive!

1. I slept with a boy named JOSHUA WILLIAM SAUNDERS. He is 20 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with DAMON ANTHONY LEVY. He has BLUE coloured eyes and BLONDE coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. JASMINE GRACE LEVY
    2. LEONIE ROSE LEVY

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with SAXON JAMES BYRNE who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. SEBASTIAN JAMES BYRNE
    2. SAMUEL JAMES BYRNE
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 3 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse ALLEN MICHAEL GRAY. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. FLORENCE GRETA BYRNE (f)
    2. NICHOLAS JAMES BYRNE (m)
    3. GLORIA DEANNE BYRNE (f)
    4. BEATRICE RAE BYRNE (f)
    5. DANIEL JAMES BYRNE (m)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 4 years old(girls), 6 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named EDWINA MARLEY GRAY. At the eigth month I miscarried.

After 3 more Miscarriages in 3 more years we decided to adopt from China. Because the girl we chose had 3 brothers and 2 sisters we also adopted them:(names, and ages, remember they are chinese so try to give them chinese names)
    1. MAYLIN (f) 11
    2. PARK (f) 9
    3. LI (m) 7
    4. CHEN (m) 5
    5. MU (m) 3
    6. BAI (f) 1
    I know have 15 kids.

Because of the miscarriages we didn't think that we could get pregnant but we did. Nine months later we gave birth to identical triplets:(names and genders)
    1. EMMETT ANDREW GRAY (m)
    2. BALIN GEORGE GRAY (m)
    3. ISAIAH HENRY GRAY (m)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him DASHIELL BRADLEY GRAY.

All of our kids have BLONDE hair and BLUE eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

1. JASMINE GRACE LEVY (f) 16
    2. LEONIE ROSE LEVY (f) 16
    3. SEBASTIAN JAMES BYRNE (m) 18
    4. SAMUEL JAMES BYRNE (m) 18
    5. FLORENCE GRETA BYRNE (f) 14
    6. NICHOLAS JAMES BYRNE (m) 14
    7. GLORIA DEANNE BYRNE (f) 14
    8. BEATRICE RAE BYRNE (f) 14
    9. DANIEL JAMES BYRNE (m) 14
    10. EDWINA MARLEY GRAY (f) DEC.
    11. MAYLIN GRAY (f) 12
    12. PARK GRAY (f) 10
    13. LI GRAY (m) 8
    14. CHEN GRAY (m) 6
    15. MU GRAY (m) 4
    16. BAI GRAY (f) 2
    17. EMMETT ANDREW GRAY (m) 2 weeks
    18. BALIN GEORGE GRAY (m) 2 weeks
    19. ISAIAH HENRY GRAY (m) 2 weeks
    20. DASIELL BRADLEY GRAY (m) 3 days

I was going to play but that's just too tragic a life for me.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Hello my name is CARLY ANNE ROBBINS
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named ADAM JAMES KEARNEY. He is 19 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with JAKE EMERSON HOWARD. He has BLUE coloured eyes and BROWN coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. AINSLEY ANNE HOWARD
    2. MARLEY MAY HOWARD

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with FINN SAMUEL COLLINS who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. ATTICUS FINN COLLINS
    2. BECKETT SAMUEL COLLINS
    and they were 4 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 3 years old (girls) and 5 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse HAMMOND CHARLES DEWEY. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. MARGO ELIZABETH (GIRL)
    2. ROWAN MARIE (GIRL)
    3. WILLOW JANE (GIRL)
    4. HOLDEN DARCY (BOY)
    5. DEXTER CHARLES (BOY)

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were FOUR years old(girls), SIX years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named HAMMOND OLIVIA. At the eigth month I miscarried.

1. BAO-YU (7) - GIRL, NN BAY
    2. HE-PING (6) - BOY, NN HEP
    3. SHENG-LI (5) - BOY, NN SHEN
    4. JIN-WANG (5) - BOY, JIN
    5. CHING LAN (2) - GIRL, NN CHI
    6. LIN-LIN SONG (NEWBORN) - GIRL

I know have 15 kids.

1. SOREN LOUISE (GIRL)
    2. MILAN LYDIA (GIRL)
    3. FARLEY GRACE (GIRL)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him EVANDER CHANCE.

All of our kids have LIGHT BROWN CURLY hair and BLUE eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.

Hello my name is Bethany Nichelle Bentlee
    I am only 15 Years old

1. I slept with a boy named Matthew. He is 17 years old. I don't know where he lives and I don't want to have this baby. I decide not to tell anyone about it and have an abortion. Three years later I am 18 years old and I fell in love with Damon. He has green coloured eyes and red coloured hair. I fell pregnant the night after he proposed to me. At our ultrasound I find out I am pregnant with identical twin girls. Nine months later I gave birth to:
    1. Maci Richelle Bentlee
    2. Maggie Rae Bentlee

My husband was called back to Iraq to fight in the war. Only a few days later I got a letter saying that he had died. The twins are now 2 years old when I fall in love with Eric who already had identical twin boys himself. Their names were:
    1. Micah Andrew Moore
    2. Jude Tyler Moore
    and they were 3 years old.

The day of my wedding he called it quits and ran away leaving me with the four kids who 3 years old (girls) and 4 years old(boys). Four months later I went to the doctor after having bad pains in my back and he told me that I was pregnant with quints! I couldn't believe it. When I was in hospital for 3 months for bed rest I fell in love with the nurse Alexander. After the birth of (name and genders)
    1. Lilly Brooke Bentlee
    2. Dillon Xavier Bentlee
    3. Priscilla Rose Bentlee
    4. Elliott Henry Bentlee
    5. Tallulah Emilie Bentlee

he moved in with me and my 9 kids who were 4 years old(girls),5 years old(boys) and 1 week old(quints).

Six years later we got married and I fell pregnant with a little girl named Elana Marie. At the eigth month I miscarried.

1.Kai Lian Jones
    2. Fang Lei Jones
    3. Ming Tai Jones
    4. Xin Yuan Jones
    5. Zi Song Jones
    6. Xing Tung Jones

I know have 15 kids.

1. Tabitha Blue Jones (g)
    2. Taber Green Jones (g)
    3. Tyler Grey Jones (g)

When the triplets were only two weeks old we came home to find a little baby boy only 3 days old abandoned on our doorstep. After 3 months and no successes of finding his parents we decided to adopt him. We named him
    Maddix Ericson Jones

All of our kids have red hair and blue eyes exept for the 7 that we adopted.