Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Narrow down my list...I only want two to choose from!!

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evelyn nn Evie

27 39.13%
  • Milana (Me-la-nuh) nn Mila or Millie

11 15.94%
  • Celia

15 21.74%
  • Camilla nn Millie

16 23.19%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Please vote!!! I need input!!!

Whilst i like Evie , Evelyn is growing too popular for my liking so i voted for Milana.

I love the nn Millie ( camilla bit too popular too) and i think it goes really well with Kate

Milana Kate!

Quote Originally Posted by alexa400
    I voted for Camilla and Evelyn but I didn't read your post first sorry! So I change my vote, I think with your last name and middle name 'Kate' the best two choices would be Evelyn and Milana, Camilla Kate just has to much 'K' sound for my liking and names ending in 'la' might sound a bit sing-songy with your last name. Though in all honesty they are all great names :)

Good Luck!
    Thanks for pointing out the sing-songiness of Camilla -ello. I wish I liked Camille, but it reminds me of this arrogant, mean girl on America's Next Top Model a few years ago. ;)

Evie. It's not THAT popular. Milana sounds too much like Donald Trump's wife's name. And Millie, while cute, isn't as cute as Evie.

Quote Originally Posted by katseaborn
    Evie. It's not THAT popular. Milana sounds too much like Donald Trump's wife's name. And Millie, while cute, isn't as cute as Evie.
    I agree that Evie is cuter than Millie, but I guess I'm more worried about the full name...because neither my husband or I have nicknames. Also, with Milana, I plan to use Mila (Me-la). When I think of Mila, sometimes I think of Milla Jovovick...didn't think of The Donald's wife... :(

Hi! I really love your list! I love the sounds of Evelyn Kate, but I think every name on your list is very pretty. :-)

So, here's another vote for Evelyn Kate!

Good luck! :-)