Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Perfect FIRST names with Julian or Winston?

I would love to honor family members by using Julian or Winston as a mn if my next is a boy. If you had to pick a perfect first to go with these middle names, what would they be?
    :: o l i v e ::

Re: Perfect FIRST names with Julian or Winston?

I think I've gotten down to Frederick Grey Weston.... Weston sounds kinda like Winston (which I adore!).. so maybe Frederick Winston? And I personally don't like the nn Fred, not sure if you are in the same boat as me, I think my nn would be Grey, yours could be Win or Rick? I don't know, just a thought.

Anastasia Pearl, Caroline Audrey, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Jane, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

Wagnerem, both Frederick and Alfred have been growing on me lately! I actually don't mind Fred/Freddy (took me awhile though),

Kyemsma, I've always loved Nathaniel but our good friend's have one so I think it's out :( I love Oliver too but I'm an Olivia myself so it would probably be a little much. But I love 3-syllable names with Winston. They're hard to come by for little boys.
    :: o l i v e ::

Quote Originally Posted by olivegreen
    I would love to honor family members by using Julian or Winston as a mn if my next is a boy. If you had to pick a perfect first to go with these middle names, what would they be?
    Abbott Winston
    Bartlett Winston
    Ryder Winston
    Henry Winston
    Sawyer Winston

I absolutely love Winston for a middle name! How regal sounding! My fave from the above list is Abbott Winston, great nn can come from that name as well!

With such a great name like Winston you could use, i wouldn't even consider using the name Julian. Although it is honoring a family member, it just seems so out dated and dull. But thats just my opinion!

Hope this helps!