Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Perfect FIRST names with Julian or Winston?

I would love to honor family members by using Julian or Winston as a mn if my next is a boy. If you had to pick a perfect first to go with these middle names, what would they be?
    :: o l i v e ::

Re: Perfect FIRST names with Julian or Winston?

I think I've gotten down to Frederick Grey Weston.... Weston sounds kinda like Winston (which I adore!).. so maybe Frederick Winston? And I personally don't like the nn Fred, not sure if you are in the same boat as me, I think my nn would be Grey, yours could be Win or Rick? I don't know, just a thought.

From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Wagnerem, both Frederick and Alfred have been growing on me lately! I actually don't mind Fred/Freddy (took me awhile though),

Kyemsma, I've always loved Nathaniel but our good friend's have one so I think it's out :( I love Oliver too but I'm an Olivia myself so it would probably be a little much. But I love 3-syllable names with Winston. They're hard to come by for little boys.
    :: o l i v e ::

Quote Originally Posted by olivegreen
    I would love to honor family members by using Julian or Winston as a mn if my next is a boy. If you had to pick a perfect first to go with these middle names, what would they be?
    Abbott Winston
    Bartlett Winston
    Ryder Winston
    Henry Winston
    Sawyer Winston

I absolutely love Winston for a middle name! How regal sounding! My fave from the above list is Abbott Winston, great nn can come from that name as well!

With such a great name like Winston you could use, i wouldn't even consider using the name Julian. Although it is honoring a family member, it just seems so out dated and dull. But thats just my opinion!

Hope this helps!