Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Marigold and Olive

I have two daughters named Marigold Kate and Olive Jane and I'm expecting a third child (a delivery surprise!) in June.

Marigold and Olive were both family names, but going through our family trees for this third one, I don't see anything with the same spunk and charm that I think Marigold and Olive have so I need suggestions.

What would you name a 3rd daughter with sisters named Marigold and Olive?

Thanks!

Lulu

Re: Marigold and Olive

cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

I think Marigold and Olive are very spunky and cute! Do you want to keep up with the nature theme? If so there are some great subtle nature names you could go with. Some are less subtle than others, but I love nature names and I've included some below that I think are in the same vein as your other daughters names.

Lark
    Autumn
    Fern
    Tansy
    Aspen
    Juniper
    Briar
    Echo
    Wren
    Hazel
    Ruby
    Pearl
    Jade
    Willow
    "Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt." -Dorothy Parker

I really think the names Eloise and Beatrice (Beatrix) would round out your daughters names into a loose theme of days gone by names with fresh spunk!

I love that you have a special connection with the names Marigold and Olive. I hope that you can find an equally meaningful name for your next daughter. Are there any favorite authors/other women you admire?