Names Searched Right Now:

just a thought...

sorry for yet another thread, but I just had a new idea! I was trying to decide between :
    Benjamin Jonathan Makai [prn muh-kie, and this is a second mn not a last name]
    Noah Jonathan Makai
    But I was thinking- what about Daniel?! Daniel Jonathan Makai just sounds so cute! And even though I dont like the nn Dan, I LOVE the nn Danny. What do you think? Is this better than the others?

Re: just a thought...

i personally like benjamin a lot more, but danny is definitely cute and i think this choice just comes down to personal preference

i just realized that wasn't an overly helpful post . . . my vote goes for benjamin!

Quote Originally Posted by maj
    i personally like benjamin a lot more, but danny is definitely cute and i think this choice just comes down to personal preference

i just realized that wasn't an overly helpful post . . . my vote goes for benjamin!
    hahaha thanks for your benjamin vote :) I really value every opinion i get!

I second the vote for Benjamin.

I still love Benjamin the most, but Daniel is a great name. It's a nice, solid name that would serve a boy well. It's my brother-in-law's name and I guess that's why I like it so much (you really find out what you think about a name when you say it all the time!). I don't think you can avoid the Dan nickname, though. So if that bothers you I would scratch it. Why don't you like Dan, though, if you love Daniel and Danny? I have a friend called Danny-Boy (just a nickname, don't worry!) and it's fun to say.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco