Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

trouble choosing my favorite

OK so I've narrowed down my list of boys names to four. But I still seem to have problems on all of them! So PLEASE, I would love your opinions on these names! [these are the names that I keep coming back to again and again]

Noah- I've always loved this name to pieces. Since I was little. I love the easy going sound it has. I like that it is soft and cute but also strong and to the point at the same time. The populrity of a name doesnt usualy bother me, but this one is just getting so popular. And I feel like I've liked it so long it doesnt seem 'fresh' anymore. But still, it is a name I just keep coming back to!
    Isaac- Love the meaning of this name more than anything. It just seems like a 'happy' name to me. But does anyone else think it sounds like your saying 'im sick'? I guess I just dont feel like this name flows very well???
    Benjamin- LOVE this lately! Cute name, cute nn. The only thing is my friends little brother was named Banjamin and every time I say the name I think of this whiney little boy. But I havent been in contact with this friend for years, so im thinking maybe, just maybe, the association would go away if i ever used this name?
    Levi- Cute, flowy, but strong. All the qualities I love. Could call him 'Vi'. But is it too trendy? I don't like trendy at all.

Re: trouble choosing my favorite

All very, very Biblical names.
    Personally, I prefer the name Isaac out of all of them and I'll tell you why.
    Noah - While it is a nice name, as you said, it doesn't feel fresh anymore. Also, I'm personally not a fan of the Noah and the Ark thing, but that's personal.

Benjamin - I do really like the name Benjamin, but whenever I hear it I think of pajamas and I don't know why. I love the nickname Ben though, as do you, and Bennett could be a possible alternative.

Levi - The first two things I think of are the jeans and Levi Johnson. I really liked the name before Levi Johnson, but I could never bring myself to use it because of him, among other reasons.

I'd say the winner here is by far Isaac. I think it is a strong name, and the letter I is so wonderful. Also, when I hear the name I think of the singer from The Fray, who has the most amazing voice, so definitely a positive connection with this name.
    Isaac is my choice. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelmarie
    All very, very Biblical names.
    Personally, I prefer the name Isaac out of all of them and I'll tell you why.
    Noah - While it is a nice name, as you said, it doesn't feel fresh anymore. Also, I'm personally not a fan of the Noah and the Ark thing, but that's personal.

Benjamin - I do really like the name Benjamin, but whenever I hear it I think of pajamas and I don't know why. I love the nickname Ben though, as do you, and Bennett could be a possible alternative.

Levi - The first two things I think of are the jeans and Levi Johnson. I really liked the name before Levi Johnson, but I could never bring myself to use it because of him, among other reasons.

I'd say the winner here is by far Isaac. I think it is a strong name, and the letter I is so wonderful. Also, when I hear the name I think of the singer from The Fray, who has the most amazing voice, so definitely a positive connection with this name.
    Isaac is my choice. Good luck!
    Thanks for your opinion! I think its really funny that Benjamin reminds you of pajamas!I can understand that. Thanks though

These are all great names!

I love Noah, although I also think it is getting "trendy" popular. I love, love, love, Isaac and never though of "I'm sick"

Here are some other thoughts:
    Clement (Clem)
    Elam/Elim
    Micah
    Reuben
    Rufus
    Silas (Sy)
    Wesley (Wes)

Noah- I Love it, the only thing I don't like is that it is so popular, but that is more of a personal preference, I still love it either way

Isaac- I went to school with an Isaac. He was an awesome trumpet player.. I love the name. It isn't so popular and it is simple.

Benjamin- I LOVE Benjamin.. One of the reasons is because of the nickname Ben.. I think the association will go away. Especially since you haven't talked to the friend in a while

Levi- I hate to say it.. It is becoming more and more popular

My favorites in order are:
    Benjamin
    Isaac
    Noah
    Levi