Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Pick your favorite brother for Paul, Claire, Mark, and Katherine

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leo Elias

9 42.86%
  • Jude Lawrence

2 9.52%
  • James Lawrence

6 28.57%
  • Nicholas Lawrence

4 19.05%

Pick your favorite

I really want to honor my dad whose name is Lawrence Elias - so I want to use one of those names as a middle name. On its own Leo is my favorite but I like how the other choices work with my middle name options. We'll only be using one middle name.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

Re: Pick your favorite

I think Leo Elias has nice flow.

Hubby zeroed in on the E. initial not being great with Leo. He thought Leo E. lastname sounded strange, but I'm starting to think it doesn't matter so. And Elias is a name going back to my dad's father and maternal grandfather.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

I voted for Leo Elias. I think that as a general middle name, Elias is wonderful and flows very well between nearly any names (it's one on my list for a son- and I'm not even lucky enough to have it as a family name). I think that Leo Elias and James Elias would both sound very nice. If Leo is your favorite first name, go with it. The first name is what you will be saying all the time and it's the name that will define your son. Very few people go by 'first name, middle initial, last name', so I don't think you should let that concern you.