Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Re: my husband's NEW list - narrowed down!

Quote Originally Posted by kellihope
    Ok! How exciting, we have it narrowed down to 4 names, with assorted nicknames.

Audrey Joy
    Audrey Jean
    Audrey Claire - pretty, but Claire isn't a family name or meaninful to us, just sounds nice. . .

Matilda Mae
    Matilda Joy

Harper Joy
    Harper Mae

Ruby Jean
    Ruby Sawyer

I'm pretty happy with these, dh likes them all - not as crazy about the Ruby's though. I'm *almost* happy enough that I don't need to chose 1 right now, just knowing that we have a good handful of great, viable options makes me feel better!
    Love Matilda Mae and Ruby Sawyer.

Audrey Joy or Audrey Claire! Least favorite was Brenna because it reminds me of the name Brenda. Best
    Indigo

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you! I think all of your finalists are great, but my favorites are Audrey Joy (because of the meaning it has for you), Matilda Mae (or Joy), and Ruby (I can't remember the middles--oopsies). :-)

I'm so glad you could agree on so many great names!

Have a good night! :-)

Aislinn Claire or Aislinn Joy

I much prefer the spelling Aislinn to Ashlyn. What about Ashlinn? Does it seem yooneek to everyone or more like a compromise between spellings? I feel like the -lyn in Ashlyn is what makes it look trendy.

My second choice would be Audrey Joy or Audrey Claire. It sounds nice with Isla since they both start with vowels, are soft-sounding, but have very different sounds. My only issue with it is I meet so many Audreys/Aubreys that I never remember who is who, but maybe that's just me.

Sorry- didn't see your updated list of DH approved names. Harper is one of my favorite names - love Harper Mae.