Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

my husband's NEW list - narrowed down!

Hey once again Berries:)
    We moved up our big ultrasound and it is now less than 2 weeks from today! I know it's not necessary to have a name picked by then, but since this has been causing so much stress, I really would like to. Otherwise I'm afraid I will get to the u/s, find out it's a girl and instead of being happy and excited I will be like, "crap! what am I going to name her????"

So I got dh to sit down today and using my master name list he chose 3 names he would agree on today, and 4 that he thinks I could persuade him to like.

I'd love your opinions on the list! You'll remember, big sister is Isla Hope.

His Favorites:
    Ashlyn - I think this is gorgeous, but so wish it were spelled the Celtic way, Aislinn. I think that way gives it so much more. . .meaning? This way seems a little too trendy to me, but it's very pretty sounding. . .
    Audrey
    Harper

Runners Up:
    Aster
    Lily
    Matilda
    Ruby
    Brenna

Middle name will most likely be one of these names, depending on which sounds best with the fn,
    Joy
    Jean
    Willa
    Claire
    Sawyer

Thanks for your help!!

Re: my husband's NEW list

I think Audrey Joy is a big winner!!! I love the combination, especially with Isla Hope. Good luck with everything!

Aislinn Joy :) spell it the way you like it!

And it's ther perfec sibset with Isla Hope - Isla and Aislinn are both celtic (Scottish and Irish) so go well and Hope and Joy go together well for obvious reasons :)
    28 year old name nerd, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Lilac, Hadley, Thea, Phoebe, Mirabelle, Penelope & Clementine.
    Otto, Quentin, Xavier, Ace, Lennox, Byron, Rafferty & Harlan.

I think Aislin or Audrey go best with Isla Hope (A beautiful name, might I add. I also share yours and your daughters middle name, I'm Chloe Hope)

I think Joy would definitely work best ion the middle spot, as it is easy to match with any name on your list, and it is another virtue name to connect her to you and your other daughter.

Good luck!

Here are my suggestions from your list:
    Ashlyn/Aislinn Joy

Audrey Joy
    Audrey Claire

Matilda Joy

Ruby Claire

Brenna Joy
    Brenna Claire
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Maeve & Luke Donovan,
    Claire Elizabeth & Liam David, Grace Annabel & Jack Andrew