Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tag??

Re: tag??

I agree with jlm. My husband's gamer tag online is Tag and most of his friends call him that. They all call each other their gamer tags, so some of the others are Kami, Cryo and Yoko... I think Tag is the best name of his friends.

I don't think I would like it if Tag were my real name, but I think it would make a great nickname, even one that he uses exclusively. Tag Jones definitely sounds like a cool guy.

I think any T name could work, or anything combining a and g (like Algernon, but you probably don't want to name him Algernon!). Or like jlm said, initials spelling Tag... I think you could even just leave out the A and have initials TG (my sons initials are DDRB and I call him Derby and Darby sometimes, and my initials used to be LJT and I called myself Legit... I think you can throw vowels in there, personally!)... Or something along the lines of Thomas Algernon... sorry I keep using Algernon, I can't think of anything else!

Oh, OR, you could just name him anything you want and call him Tag, why not?
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Tag Jones was the name of Eddie Cahill's character on "Friends." Dated Rachel for about half a season.

I understand wanting a different first name with a common last...but this one may not be so different...I think a lot of people COULD make that connection. Not one name...just both together.

Quote Originally Posted by liveaparis
    Tag Jones was the name of Eddie Cahill's character on "Friends." Dated Rachel for about half a season.

I understand wanting a different first name with a common last...but this one may not be so different...I think a lot of people COULD make that connection. Not one name...just both together.
    Was it Tag or Tad?

Quote Originally Posted by devon7

Was it Tag or Tad?
    It was Tad
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Quote Originally Posted by lyndsayjenness
    Quote Originally Posted by devon7

Was it Tag or Tad?
    It was Tad
    On IMDB it says Tag Jones was the Friends character