Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

does this sib set make sense?

Do these make sense as a sib set? Whats my naming style? What are your thoughts on each of them? Any suggestions?

Charlotte Eloise
    Lydia Claire
    Ivy June
    Henry Edison
    Eli James
    Jonah _________ (mn ideas?)

Re: does this sib set make sense?

I love Charlotte and Lydia, separately and together! Ivy doesn't fit as well imo but it might just be because it is so much shorter than the other two--Charlotte with so many letters and Lydia with three syllables. Violet would work, Alice, Eleanor, Annabel, and Iris would be my suggestions.

For the boys, Henry goes well with Charlotte and Lydia but seems a little out of sync with Eli and Jonah. I can easily see Eli and Jonah with Charlotte and Lydia. Maybe use full name Elias for Eli? I could see Caleb, Simon or Tobin with Eli and Jonah too. For middles for Jonah, how about:
    Jonah Zachary
    Jonah Nathan
    Jonah Timothy
    Jonah Christopher
    Jonah Charles

i agree with you about ivy...i just love it though. what about eliza? is it too similar to lydia since they are both 3 syllables and end in a?

I love all of the names!! Charlotte Eloise and Lydia Claire are gorgeous. I love Ivy, but it's really close to Eli. What about Elias? Henry is one of my favorites, and I like Jonah too.

Jonah Thomas
    Jonah Simon
    Jonah Nathaniel
    Jonah Matteo
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

Quote Originally Posted by july0508
    i agree with you about ivy...i just love it though. what about eliza? is it too similar to lydia since they are both 3 syllables and end in a?
    I like Eliza. It fits better and sounds gorgeous too. I like your boys' names, but for some reason Henry Edison just makes me think of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison. I like Irisrose's suggestion of Jonah Thomas, and:

Jonah Benjamin
    Jonah Darius
    Jonah Vincent
    Jonah Samuel

Best of luck!