Names Searched Right Now:

Name Sightings at Wendy's

Today I went to Wendy's, and the cashier was a teen named Cordelia. I complimented her on her name and she said she doesn't really like it!

There was also an employee at a nearby Wendy's named Maxine that was featured on a bulletin board (she was celebrating her 90th birthday or something like that).

Cool names. Maybe even good in a combo together--Cordelia Maxine?

Anybody else see any good ones lately out in the wilderness?

-Laura
    Mom to James Daniel (11) William Joseph (10), Elise Marie (9), Zachary Allan (2), and George Thomas (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.com/

Rose; Vera; Colette; Olivia; Amy; Mary; Audrey; Kate Linnea; Anna; Tabitha; Caroline; Adele; Dahlia; Isla; Rosemary Laura; Rosalind "Lindy"
    David; Theodore Maxwell; Bartholomew; Henry

I love seeing crazy names out in the wild! I work in public services so I deal with names all day long (which is great fun!)

I mainly get excited when I see adults with names that are popular now, but wouldn't have been when they were younger. I had a woman named Paisley who was about 29, and a Skylar in her 20s too!
    Sienna, Clara, Annalise, Lydia, Elara, Lila, Dakota, Leonie, Eisley, Perrie, Cleo, Emerie, Talia, Zara

Harrison, Koby, Blake, Chase, Everett, Calder, Ramsey, Flynn, Jay, Drew, Elliot, Gray, Miles, Reid, Ezra, Leo

Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
    TTC #1

@carysmarie, wow, I've never met an adult named Paisley. There is a Skylar (or possibly, a Skyler) in my oldest son's class this year. That Skylar is an 11-year-old boy but I guess it's not that unusual.
    My two-year-old's preschool class has some good names, too--
    Elijah
    Mattie (girl)
    Chance
    Riley (girl)
    Haruki
    Nena
    Maycee
    Colette (really liking this name lately)
    Nolan
    Chase
    Mara (liking this name, too)
    Simone
    Mom to James Daniel (11) William Joseph (10), Elise Marie (9), Zachary Allan (2), and George Thomas (baby)

Rose; Vera; Colette; Olivia; Amy; Mary; Audrey; Kate Linnea; Anna; Tabitha; Caroline; Adele; Dahlia; Isla; Rosemary Laura; Rosalind "Lindy"

@carysmarie, wow, I've never met an adult named Paisley. There is a Skylar (or possibly, a Skyler) in my oldest son's class this year. That Skylar is an 11-year-old boy but I guess it's not that unusual.
    My two-year-old's preschool class has some good names, too--
    Elijah
    Mattie (girl)
    Chance
    Riley (girl)
    Haruki
    Nena
    Maycee
    Colette (really liking this name lately)
    Nolan
    Chase
    Mara (liking this name, too)
    Simone