Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Do you think Lincoln nn Link makes a good brother for Dashiell nn Dash?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Perfect

22 68.75%
  • Hmm - Kind of

5 15.63%
  • Maybe - But you can do better

5 15.63%
  • No - They don't go together at all!

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Opinions on Lincoln?

Lincoln is perfect! Very handsome and very today. The nn of Linc is cute and I love the nn of Lin too.

Abe doesn't get a look in with me and the logs thing is a mystery to me.

Lincoln is a stylish name in the genre of Reid, Elliott, Nash, Hunter, Hudson, Mason, even Caden and Alexander imo.

I don't like Cloud I would rule that one out.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo
    Lincoln is perfect! Very handsome and very today. The nn of Linc is cute and I love the nn of Lin too.

Lincoln is a stylish name in the genre of Reid, Elliott, Nash, Hunter, Hudson, Mason, even Caden and Alexander imo.

Abraham Lincoln nn Abe.
    Rollo, you don't have Lincoln Logs in Australia? They are a set of wooden logs in all different sizes. They interlock. I used to love to play with them. there are plastic roofs and chimneys.

I love the name Lincoln with the nn Link. I think it works perfectly with your sons name. Dash and Link are awesome together. One thing I do think about when I hear Link (not sure if it will matter) is The Legend Of Zelda character. Honestly though, it makes me love the name more. So besides the fact I love Lincoln for it's history and it's handsome sound I like the modern video game connection. I think it gives it an extra boost of coolness.

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo

Abraham Lincoln nn Abe.
    Rollo, you don't have Lincoln Logs in Australia? They are a set of wooden logs in all different sizes. They interlock. I used to love to play with them. there are plastic roofs and chimneys.
    Hi Susan

If they have them I have never heard of them, they sound like wooden Lego to me.

PS I am au fait with the very distinguished, iconic and famous Abraham Lincoln for whom I have tremendous admiration due to his Christian values but when I think of Lincoln I don't automatically think of Abraham Lincoln. The name Lincoln is a great name, one I would use in a heartbeat.
    Psalm 23

Lol Lisa, Link is all Legend of Zelda to me, too. That's why my husband loves it so much. He'll insist on getting him any Link of Zelda memorabilia he can find. He also loves the name Zelda. He is a gamer, through and through!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco