Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Is this a weird middle name?

Quote Originally Posted by triplicate
    Anything-berry would usually be too cutesy for me, but this looks very much like a last name or a place name and diminishes that feeling. Unusual? Yes. Weird? Maybe. Too weird? No. I just want to know where you found it.
    Well, to be honest I've been searching for middle names for about 5 months now. My mom's friend at work suggested it. She says to my mom, "...she (me) still has a little hippie left in her, what about about 'Ashbury'..." she's making reference to a famous intersection in down town San Fran. Height / Ashbury I thought if you changed the spelling to 'berry' opposed to 'bury' you could get away with it... I think it's kind of cute... my boyfriend says "hell no!" to it though...

Re: Is this a weird middle name?

i like Ashbury better cuz it does give off a hippie vibe and sounds and looks pretty even though its unusual (which is ok in the middle spot anyway)..Ashberry just looks like a weird food name..the berry part takes away the vibe and prettiness for me
    Vote for Scarlett Mahealani as Gerber Baby 2012! Help my berry win a college scholarship C: Voting begins Sept 4th!

Here's the link to vote, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/d...nt=your_entry1