Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this a weird middle name?

Ashberry. I know there is Ashby. But Ashberry.

Re: Is this a weird middle name?

Like Haight & Ashbury? I'm in Northern CA so that's what I think of. And I'm not a fan of the name or the place.

It sounds like a last name to me, which many people tend to use as their children's middle names. I think it has a lot of potential. Best,
    Indigo

Karle,

How did you come across this name? I really like the sound - I'm just wondering if it is a family surname or if you just liked it. There is a poet, John Ashbery, so I wondered if you were a fan...

I actually think it is really cool, but I think I'd like it more if I knew the significance behind it, considering it sounds so surname-y. With the right first name - what are you considering? - it could be amazing!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Anything-berry would usually be too cutesy for me, but this looks very much like a last name or a place name and diminishes that feeling. Unusual? Yes. Weird? Maybe. Too weird? No. I just want to know where you found it.