Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which of these final 2 works best with sibling names?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Asher Malcolm W***

15 46.88%
  • Alec Ronan W***

17 53.13%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Final two for the boy name...what works best w/siblings?

Quote Originally Posted by jlyn2723
    Alec Ronan! I love both names but I do like Alec more and I think it goes best with your other children's names. I like that it has the A and L sounds that your other children's names have (except for Mia but don't Alec and Mia sound so good together?) And like another poster mentionned, I like that Ronan will make 2 middle names that start with R instead of Malcolm which would make 3 middle names starting with M. Maybe that's overthinking it but that's how I work. Plus Asher just has an initial harsh sound that doesn't go with everyone else's names. So Alec Ronan gets my solid vote. Good luck!
    Fantastic! That is exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for! Thanks so much for putting so much thought into the choices, jlyn2723 :)

Tara

Hi, Tara. :-) Here's one more vote for Alec Ronan! (Stay strong and walk it off, Asher Malcolm---you're handsome, too!)

I voted for Alec over Asher because while I can see Asher with Leo (I hope he knows how awesome his name is...), I have a harder time seeing Asher with Bella, Mia, and Juliette (such pretty names). Not a hard time, just a harder time than I have seeing Asher with Leo.

Alec, on the other hand, I can easily see with Leo AND your girls' names.

Also, I know a young Alec, and he's everything I hope for in a son: kind, smart, generous, well behaved, funny, etc. He's just an all-around great kid!

I'm really happy that you were able to find two names you love!
    :-)

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Hi, Tara. :-) Here's one more vote for Alec Ronan! (Stay strong and walk it off, Asher Malcolm---you're handsome, too!)

I voted for Alec over Asher because while I can see Asher with Leo (I hope he knows how awesome his name is...), I have a harder time seeing Asher with Bella, Mia, and Juliette (such pretty names). Not a hard time, just a harder time than I have seeing Asher with Leo.

Alec, on the other hand, I can easily see with Leo AND your girls' names.

Also, I know a young Alec, and he's everything I hope for in a son: kind, smart, generous, well behaved, funny, etc. He's just an all-around great kid!

I'm really happy that you were able to find two names you love!
    :-)

Good luck!
    Thanks, jill!
    I think that Alec Ronan is a great name with the other kid' names too!
    We had tossed that name around when I was knocked up with Leo. I remembered the combination a couple of days ago and mentioned it to hubby who immediately green lighted it.
    We have another month before we find out the gender...I'm dying!
    I'll let you all know if it will be Alec Ronan or Norah Brigid.
    I so appreciate all of your suggestions, input and advice. You've always managed to be so positive

What great bunch of ladies we have on Nameberry!

Best-
    Tara