Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which of these final 2 works best with sibling names?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Asher Malcolm W***

15 46.88%
  • Alec Ronan W***

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Final two for the boy name...what works best w/siblings?

Siblings are:

Juliette Maura W***
    Bella Ryan W***
    Mia Sloane W***
    Leo Magnus W***

All "go by" their first names.

Hubby and I chose these two boy names after MUCH discussion so no negative comments, please...I may cry.

Thanks sooooo much!
    Tara

Re: Final two for the boy name...what works best w/siblings?

I think they're both incredibly handsome names - great taste! If I *had* to choose, I'd say that Alec works best with your other children's names, which are multi-cultural, a little quirky, slightly retro. I have to admit I'm a little biased, because Ronan is one of my favourite names as well - I think in your case it's also the perfect mix of "Ryan" and "Sloan".

But, you definitely can't lose either way! Good luck with the decision and the delivery :)

Quote Originally Posted by punkprincessphd
    I think they're both incredibly handsome names - great taste! If I *had* to choose, I'd say that Alec works best with your other children's names, which are multi-cultural, a little quirky, slightly retro.

But, you definitely can't lose either way! Good luck with the decision and the delivery :)
    Awww! Thanks, punkprincessphd. You're really smart so you made me feel proud of me!

Best-
    Tara

Tara,

I'm going to choose Alec Ronan! Even though I think Asher is very sweet and handsome, Alec has a rugged, sophisticated, spunky feel and playful, strong sound that really compliments his siblings' names, especially Leo! I see Leo and Alec as brothers, and I like a bit of a stronger name - I consider Alec to be strong because of its harsher sounds (K) - with the very feminine choices you have used for your girls - all lovely, by the way!

Great choice, and Ronan is super-cool in the middle!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Quote Originally Posted by lemon
    Tara,

I'm going to choose Alec Ronan! Even though I think Asher is very sweet and handsome, Alec has a rugged, sophisticated, spunky feel and playful, strong sound that really compliments his siblings' names, especially Leo! I see Leo and Alec as brothers, and I like a bit of a stronger name - I consider Alec to be strong because of its harsher sounds (K) - with the very feminine choices you have used for your girls - all lovely, by the way!

Great choice, and Ronan is super-cool in the middle!

Lemon :-)
    Hurrah!

Thanks, lemon!
    I'm feeling better and better about these names!

Best-
    Tara