Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sibling for Benjamin

Hi all,

Love reading everyone's suggestions. We are TTC #2 and our first is Benjamin Ray. Wondering what you might add or nix from our current list for a brother or sister for Ben. Haven't gotten to middle names yet but open to suggestions. I'm discovering I really like a 3 syllable first name and 1 syllable middle, but also open to 2 + 2. Thanks!!!

Boys:
    Theodore
    Gabriel
    Andrew
    Nathaniel
    Simon

Girls:
    Abigail nn "Abby"
    Elizabeth nn "Libby"
    Amelia
    Jillian
    Ramona
    Juliet
    Isadora

Re: Sibling for Benjamin

I love your names!! They're just the same ones we're thinking about. I already have a Benjamin Wesley (he goes by Benny) and we also have Sophia Nicole. We like the classics. I am considering the following:
    Tabitha (Tabby)
    Eleanor (Ellie)
    Emilia (Milly or Millie)
    Elizabeth (Lizzy, Ellie or Libby)
    Matilda (Tilly or Tillie)

I am at a total loss for boy's names, although I'd love to have a boy. I've got another 10 weeks before we have a gender ultrasound...so we'll see.
    So far I've thought of Thelonious and Phineas...but I'm not sure yet about either of them.

Good luck with TTC!! :)

Thanks for the great list of suggestions, I hadn't considered Philemon. In fact...I haven't heard of it. Interesting.

First let me say you have great taste in names! Benjamin is currently number one on my list.

Boys:
    Theodore- reminds me of the fat little chipmunk, and the oldest boy on the cosby show. But without the asociations, I thin kthe name is very handsom in itself.
    Gabriel- Love
    Andrew- Again, love. I love 'Andy' for a nn.
    Nathaniel- Really really really love. Although I love the name Nathan more, Nathaniel is great too. And i like the literary link to nathaniel hawthorn. LOVE nn Nate
    Simon- Again ,the chipmunk comes to mind. Other than that, not a bad choice, but it's probably my least favorite.

Girls:
    Abigail nn "Abby"- LOVE abby- so cute!
    Elizabeth nn "Libby" - Like Elizabeth, don't like Libby.
    Amelia- Love. esp. nn Mia
    Jillian- I knew a girl named Jill who wasn't the brightest. But otherwise, I love it
    Ramona- sounds like moan
    Juliet- Love
    Isadora- don't like nn Izzy

I would also suggest these names:

Noah
    Thomas [nn Tommy]
    Lukas or Luke
    Malachi
    Isaiah
    Caleb

Hannah
    Lydia