Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Can you find a name I have never heard before?

I have recently discovered names I had never heard before, though I am sitting here staring at a stack of name books and read Namberry and other blogs semi-religiously.

I want to see if you can add any names to my quickly growing list of discoveries, but!- here's the real challenge. Are they usable in America in this day and age? Obviously there is no prize other than a job very well done!
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar

Re: Can you find a name I have never heard before?

Yesterday I head the names Maxime and Ronia (Row-nee-uh).
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Wow, this is going to be hard! How about....

These are all people I know, so apparently they are usable in this day and age, although I am in Canada, but I don;t tink it really makes a difference.
    Aksinia - Akc-sin-ee-uh
    Niayesh - Nee-eye-yesh
    Graziella - Gratz-ee-ella

I would post more but I'm out of time. Good luck, and I hope I gve some interesting suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by lyndsayjenness
    Yesterday I head the names Maxime and Ronia (Row-nee-uh).
    I hadn't heard those, though they are very similar to many currently popular choices. Great alternatives to Maxine and Rowen.
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by bounceparty
    Wow, this is going to be hard! How about....

These are all people I know, so apparently they are usable in this day and age, although I am in Canada, but I don;t tink it really makes a difference.
    Aksinia - Akc-sin-ee-uh
    Niayesh - Nee-eye-yesh
    Graziella - Gratz-ee-ella

I would post more but I'm out of time. Good luck, and I hope I gve some interesting suggestions!
    I don't think the first two are usable in todays day and age, and I had heard Graziella, but very interesting choices, are they personal favourites or interestin suggestions? :)