Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which girls' name would go best with sisters Leah, Ruby, and Virginia?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daisy

3 10.00%
  • Sylvie

10 33.33%
  • Phoebe

6 20.00%
  • Beatrix

9 30.00%
  • Sylvia

2 6.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help choosing a name for our fourth little girl!

Hello! Our fourth daughter is due in 26 days and we need some help. Our daughters' names are Leah, Ruby, and Virginia. We like either Sylvie or Daisy for this one. What do you think? Others we are considering are Phoebe, Beatrix, and Sylvia.

Re: help choosing a name for our fourth little girl!

Sylvie gets my vote but I like all your choices! Phoebe would be my second choice :)

Your daughters all have beautiful names :)
    28 year old name addict, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Quentin, Lilac, Otto, Mirabelle, Emrys, Thea, Xavier, Angelica, Harlan, Phoebe, Byron, Tabitha, Lennox

I think Daisy would go great with the other names. :)

I'm all about Sylvie. It's such a great name! If you want a great story about a heroic and wonderful Sylvie, look up The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley. It has made me want to use the name just so I can read that book to my daughter.

I think Sylvie or Daisy works best wth your other girls. I ended up choosing Sylvie because I felt like Virginia needed another more formal name to go with hers. All of your daughter's names are beautiful, but I felt like Virginia was a bit of the odd one out with two short little fun names while Virginia is a beautiful, longer classic. So for this reason I think Sylvie goes well; maintaining a balance of short and cute and beautiful and classic. I also think Sylvie works with this sibset, but it wasn;t one of your top choices, so I stuck with Sylvie.