Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: 1st Baby Name Game

You have just graduated high school. What is your name? Bailey Anne Tallman. You meet the man of your dreams in some completely embarrassing incident. I was riding my bike and was looking at him. I crashed. He stopped to help me, and the rest, as they say, is history. He has a very unique first and middle name, while his last name is extremely common. Luca Maximilian Williams.

You two start to get to know each other, and then, three months after you guys met, he proposes. You are thrilled and say yes right away. And two months after the wedding, you start to feel really sick. You go to your doctor, and when you're told your pregnant, both you and your husband leap for joy. A week after your 20th birthday, a healthy and happy little baby boy is born. His first name is very traditional, and he has a gemstone middle name. Son #1: Peter Onyx Williams

Your little boy is growing so fast, but when he turns two, he has an accident and has to be rushed to the hospital. He survives, but it scares you and your husband to death. You are very careful with him. (He falls while playing and cuts his head open.)

When your son is three, you get pregnant with a little girl. She's born perfectly healthy, but you're still a little over-protective because of your son's accident. Her name is something special to you, for whatever reason that may be. Daughter #1: Macie Elizabeth Williams -- Macie is one of my favorite names and Elizabeth is two of my best friends' name.

Although you expect something tragic to happen to your daughter, it actually happens to you. Suddenly and unexpectedly, you experience a miscarriage. It's very painful for you and your family to get through, but your sister and mother visit you to help get you through it, and you eventually feel much better. After two more years, when Son #1 is five, and Daughter #1 is two, you have twins. You are more than joyful to have the double addition to your growing family, two more beautiful girls. You name one after your sister and the other after your mother, since they both helped you out so much.
    Mother: Kelli Jo Tallman
    Sister: Logan Elise Tallman
    Daughter #2: Carmen Jo Williams
    Daughter #3: Shay Elise Williams

You and your family are happily living away, when you start to feel an absence in the house. Your kids are 14, 12, 10, and 10. You want another baby. This time, you have another boy. Which is good, because your oldest was starting to get anxious to have another boy in the house. His first name is unisex, and his middle ends with ER
    Son #2: August Jasper Williams

A year after your youngest is born, something bad happens to you. You have a pretty bad injury, nothing too severe, but something that will cause you problems for a while. (I am in a car accident and break a leg and an arm.)

Two years after your bad experience, your husband dies. You and your family are extremely sad, and you wonder what else bad is going to happen. But, you eventually meet another man, with an S first name. He's a doctor, too, so if you have any other accidents, he can help you out!
    Husband #2: Sam Kyle Thomas

Somehow, out of the blue, you find yourself pregnant again. Another set of girl twins. You decide to give them both flower middle names, since they are born in the spring.
    Daughter #4: Odessa Jasmine Thomas
    Daughter #5: Belle Clover Thomas

You are perfectly happy with your big family, but your children are determined to prove you wrong. They tell you the family won't be complete without pets. So, you buy two dogs and a rabbit.
    Dog #1: Scruffy
    Dog #2: Cupcake
    Rabbit: Chester

Oh, and could you please list all of your children's names? Thanks!

Peter, Macie, Carmen, Shay, August, Odessa, and Belle
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

You have just graduated high school. What is your name? Kandace Lorna Pierson. You meet the man of your dreams in some completely embarrassing incident. I was waiting on his table when I tripped and spilled all the drinks on him. He has a very unique first and middle name, while his last name is extremely common. Otison Farley Brown .

You two start to get to know each other, and then, three months after you guys met, he proposes. You are thrilled and say yes right away. And two months after the wedding, you start to feel really sick. You go to your doctor, and when you're told your pregnant, both you and your husband leap for joy. A week after your 20th birthday, a healthy and happy little baby boy is born. His first name is very traditional, and he has a gemstone middle name. Son #1: John Topaz BrownYour little boy is growing so fast, but when he turns two, he has an accident and has to be rushed to the hospital. He survives, but it scares you and your husband to death. You are very careful with him. Johnny fell well playing and broke his arm.

When your son is three, you get pregnant with a little girl. She's born perfectly healthy, but you're still a little over-protective because of your son's accident. Her name is something special to you, for whatever reason that may be. Daughter #1: Addalyn Gracie-Ann Brown --Addalyn is my favorite name, and Grace and Ann are my grandmothers' middle names.

Although you expect something tragic to happen to your daughter, it actually happens to you. Suddenly and unexpectedly, you experience a miscarriage. It's very painful for you and your family to get through, but your sister and mother visit you to help get you through it, and you eventually feel much better. After two more years, when Son #1 is five, and Daughter #1 is two, you have twins. You are more than joyful to have the double addition to your growing family, two more beautiful girls. You name one after your sister and the other after your mother, since they both helped you out so much.
    Mother: Kimberly Louise Pierson
    Sister: Karmaria LeRaina Pierson
    Daughter #2: Raina Kimball Brown
    Daughter #3: Karma Louisa Brown

You and your family are happily living away, when you start to feel an absence in the house. Your kids are 14, 12, 10, and 10. You want another baby. This time, you have another boy. Which is good, because your oldest was starting to get anxious to have another boy in the house. His first name is unisex, and his middle ends with ER
    Son #2: Avery Asher BrownA year after your youngest is born, something bad happens to you. You have a pretty bad injury, nothing too severe, but something that will cause you problems for a while. I fell on ice while walking to my car and broke my arm trying to catch myself.

Two years after your bad experience, your husband dies. You and your family are extremely sad, and you wonder what else bad is going to happen. But, you eventually meet another man, with an S first name. He's a doctor, too, so if you have any other accidents, he can help you out!
    Husband #2: Stanley Franklin Parson

Somehow, out of the blue, you find yourself pregnant again. Another set of girl twins. You decide to give them both flower middle names, since they are born in the spring.
    Daughter #4: Maci Shasta Parson
    Daughter #5: Maya Daisy Parson

You are perfectly happy with your big family, but your children are determined to prove you wrong. They tell you the family won't be complete without pets. So, you buy two dogs and a rabbit.
    Dog #1: Larkin
    Dog #2: Chinook
    Rabbit: Coho

John Topaz, Addalyn Gracie-Ann, Raina Kimball, Karma Louisa, Avery Asher, Maci Shasta, Maya Daisy

You have just graduated high school. What is your name? Mine: Gemma Caroline Hampton. You meet the man of your dreams in some completely embarrassing incident. Mine: Literally ran into him in the bookstore. He has a very unique first and middle name, while his last name is extremely common. Mine: Nico Lucian Brady
    Y
    ou two start to get to know each other, and then, three months after you guys met, he proposes. You are thrilled and say yes right away. And two months after the wedding, you start to feel really sick. You go to your doctor, and when you're told your pregnant, both you and your husband leap for joy. A week after your 20th birthday, a healthy and happy little baby boy is born. His first name is very traditional, and he has a gemstone middle name. Son #1: Alexander Garnet Brady

Your little boy is growing so fast, but when he turns two, he has an accident and has to be rushed to the hospital. He survives, but it scares you and your husband to death. You are very careful with him. Mine: He falls and hits his chin on the coffee table. When your son is three, you get pregnant with a little girl. She's born perfectly healthy, but you're still a little over-protective because of your son's accident. Her name is something special to you, for whatever reason that may be. Daughter #1: Veronica Jayne Brady (name from favorite song, husband's grandmother's name)

Mother: Loretta Marie Hampton
    Sister: Bridget Ellen Blaylock
    Daughter #2: Lorelei Mae Brady
    Daughter #3: Eleanor Brigitte Brady

Son #2: Peyton Harper Brady

A year after your youngest is born, something bad happens to you. You have a pretty bad injury, nothing too severe, but something that will cause you problems for a while. Mine: Bumps and bruises in minor car accident. Two years after your bad experience, your husband dies. You and your family are extremely sad, and you wonder what else bad is going to happen. But, you eventually meet another man, with an S first name. He's a doctor, too, so if you have any other accidents, he can help you out!
    Husband #2: Sebastian Michael Reese

Daughter #4: Aubrey Jasmine Reese
    Daughter #5: Mirabel Daisy Reese

Dog #1: Destro
    Dog #2: Aja
    Rabbit: Linus

Alexander
    Veronica
    Lorelei
    Eleanor

Peyton

Aubrey
    Mirabel

You have just graduated high school. What is your name? Mine: Kadence "Kady" Paris Potter. You meet the man of your dreams at a friends pool party when I walked into the sliding glass door by accident. He has a very unique first and middle name, while his last name is extremely common. Mine: Xander Hugo Webber

You two start to get to know each other, and then, three months after you guys met, he proposes. You are thrilled and say yes right away. And two months after the wedding, you start to feel really sick. You go to your doctor, and when you're told your pregnant, both you and your husband leap for joy. A week after your 20th birthday, a healthy and happy little baby boy is born. His first name is very traditional, and he has a gemstone middle name. Son #1: Alfred Onyx

Your little boy is growing so fast, but when he turns two, he has an accident and has to be rushed to the hospital. He survives, but it scares you and your husband to death. You are very careful with him. He fell from the top of the slide at the park.

When your son is three, you get pregnant with a little girl. She's born perfectly healthy, but you're still a little over-protective because of your son's accident. Her name is something special to you, for whatever reason that may be. Daughter #1: Rebecca (my deceased sister) Germaine (after hubbys German heritage)

Mother: Katherine Theresa Potter
    Sister #2: Margaret Elana Potter
    Daughter #2: Daisy Penelope
    Daughter #3: Trina Danielle

Son #2: Rhys Carter

A year after your youngest is born, something bad happens to you. You have a pretty bad injury, nothing too severe, but something that will cause you problems for a while. I was travelling and got pneumonia. I was in hospital in Prauge for several weeks, before coming home.

Husband #2: Sherman Caspar Rawson

Daughter #4: Phoebe Amaryllis
    Daughter #5: Darcy Primrose

Dog #1: Cookiebox
    Dog #2: Lovelyman
    Rabbit: Pjpants
    Happily married mother of six, Matilda, Eloise, Walter and twins Ramona and Bernadette and newest addition Arthur.

You have just graduated high school. What is your name? Mine: Kadence "Kady" Paris Potter. You meet the man of your dreams at a friends pool party when I walked into the sliding glass door by accident. He has a very unique first and middle name, while his last name is extremely common. Mine: Xander Hugo Webber

You two start to get to know each other, and then, three months after you guys met, he proposes. You are thrilled and say yes right away. And two months after the wedding, you start to feel really sick. You go to your doctor, and when you're told your pregnant, both you and your husband leap for joy. A week after your 20th birthday, a healthy and happy little baby boy is born. His first name is very traditional, and he has a gemstone middle name. Son #1: Alfred Onyx

Your little boy is growing so fast, but when he turns two, he has an accident and has to be rushed to the hospital. He survives, but it scares you and your husband to death. You are very careful with him. He fell from the top of the slide at the park.

When your son is three, you get pregnant with a little girl. She's born perfectly healthy, but you're still a little over-protective because of your son's accident. Her name is something special to you, for whatever reason that may be. Daughter #1: Rebecca (my deceased sister) Germaine (after hubbys German heritage)

Mother: Katherine Theresa Potter
    Sister #2: Margaret Elana Potter
    Daughter #2: Daisy Penelope
    Daughter #3: Trina Danielle

Son #2: Rhys Carter

A year after your youngest is born, something bad happens to you. You have a pretty bad injury, nothing too severe, but something that will cause you problems for a while. I was travelling and got pneumonia. I was in hospital in Prauge for several weeks, before coming home.

Husband #2: Sherman Caspar Rawson

Daughter #4: Phoebe Amaryllis
    Daughter #5: Darcy Primrose

Dog #1: Cookiebox
    Dog #2: Lovelyman
    Rabbit: Pjpants
    Happily married mother of six, Matilda, Eloise, Walter and twins Ramona and Bernadette and newest addition Arthur.