Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meredith?

Re: Meredith?

I really, really like Meredith. I've met two in my life--one must be in her mid thirties now, and one is in her late twenties. One of the Merediths went by the nn Merry, which I thought was cute. I like that Meredith is uncommon without sounding strange, easy to spell, etc.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*

I really like Meredith. It was on my list and was then taken off as our surname is pronounced like, but spelt differently, a drug and though 'Merry drug-surname' wasn't the right way to go. However, it is back on the list with the nn potential of Edith/Edie.

Very cute name and one that will be approriate throughout all stages of life i think xx

Thanks guys for all of these wonderful opinions! I feel the same way as so many of you! Meredith just climbed up a few more spaces on my list :)
    Cecilia + Daphne + Ronan + Henry

I thought I replied to this already! I LOVE love love the name Meredith. I almost named my daughter this name but my DH was not on board. If you like NNs for a girl, Merry is adorable. Solid, wonderful, classic name. go for it!