Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meredith?

Meredith?

How do you feel about the name Meredith? It's growing on me, maybe because I'm watching too much Grey's Anatomy, but I truly do like it, just not in love with it...
    Cecilia + Daphne + Ronan + Henry

Re: Meredith?

I actually do like Meredith! It seems simple and feminine, without all the fuss. I like it - sophisticated but not stuffy, surname-y, and crisp. Some say it is dated, but I disagree, personally. I'd like to see a little Meredith, I think - a little girl with blond or light brown hair, I think...

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Funny! I just watched a TV show where there was a family who had 2 girls, Madeleine and Megan, and were about to have their 3rd. They ended up naming her Meredith, and I thought it was the cutest name! It was adorable on a little girl!

I think Meredith is a great name, so simple, classic and feminine without being frilly. I don't think it's dated at all. I would love to meet a little Meredith, who I picture with very dark hair, maybe green eyes...

I love the way Meredith looks. I may have known one growing up but that was it.