Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Re: A Kardashian-Inspired Game

1. What is your name? It must have a nickname like Kris', and you should have a classic middle name.
    Janine Smamntha Fitzpatrick 'Nini'
    2. What is your husband's name? It must be a traditional name with a possible nickname, and you should pick a cool last name with a fun first letter.
    Victor Ray Vaughn
    3. You have your first daughter! She has a name starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has your middle name as her middle name.
    Vanessa Samantha Vaughn
    4. You have your second daughter! She has a name - with a nickname - starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a seasonal middle name.
    Valerie Wynter Vaughn 'Val'
    5. You have your third daughter! She has a short name beginning with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a feminine middle name.
    Vella Rose Vaughn
    6. You have your first son! Your husband wants a junior, but you decide to call your son by a nickname.
    Victor Ray Vaughn, Jr. 'Vic'
    7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name? Joseph Calvin Dean 'Joe'
    8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! You decide to carry on your naming tradition and use the first letter of your other daughters' names for this girl, too, but her's is more of a modern-sounding name. Her middle name ends in the same sound as her first name.
    Vienna Alyssa Dean
    9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! She has a name starting with the same letter as her sisters' names, and she has your first name as her middle name.
    Victoria Janine Dean
    You now have six lovely children! What are their names?

Vanessa
    Val
    Vella
    Vic
    Vienna
    Victoria
    *Eleanor*Gwendolyn*Ida*Hazel
    *Archer*Owen*Simon*Jude

1. What is your name? It must have a nickname like Kris', and you should have a classic middle name.
    MINE: Katharine Grace Sullivan nn Kate
    2. What is your husband's name? It must be a traditional name with a possible nickname, and you should pick a cool last name with a fun first letter.
    MINE: Charles Robert Nelson
    3. You have your first daughter! She has a name starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has your middle name as her middle name.
    MINE: Noelle Grace Nelson
    4. You have your second daughter! She has a name - with a nickname - starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a seasonal middle name.
    MINE: Nicolette Summer Nelson nn Nikki
    5. You have your third daughter! She has a short name beginning with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a feminine middle name.
    MINE: Norah Mae Nelson
    6. You have your first son! Your husband wants a junior, but you decide to call your son by a nickname.
    MINE: Charles Robert Nelson nn Charlie
    7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name?
    MINE: James William Morrison
    8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! You decide to carry on your naming tradition and use the first letter of your other daughters' names for this girl, too, but her's is more of a modern-sounding name. Her middle name ends in the same sound as her first name.
    MINE: Natalie Mackenzie Morrison
    9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! She has a name starting with the same letter as her sisters' names, and she has your first name as her middle name.
    MINE: Nadia Katharine Morrison

MINE:
    Noelle Grace
    Nicolette Summer nn Nikki
    Norah Mae
    Charles Robert nn Charlie
    Natalie Mackenzie
    Nadia Katharine
    "When the light falls on your face, don't let it change you
    When the stars get in your eyes, don't let it blind you
    You're beautiful, just the way you are
    And I love it all, every line and every scar"

1. What is your name? It must have a nickname like Kris', and you should have a classic middle name. MINE:
    Cheryl Elizabeth Ramos (Van Wood) Nielsen *Cher*
    2. What is your husband's name? It must be a traditional name with a possible nickname, and you should pick a cool last name with a fun first letter. MINE: Richard Michael Van Wood
    3. You have your first daughter! She has a name starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has your middle name as her middle name. MINE: Vanessa Elizabeth Van Wood
    4. You have your second daughter! She has a name - with a nickname - starting with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a seasonal middle name. MINE: Victoria Autumn Van Wood *Vickie*
    5. You have your third daughter! She has a short name beginning with the first letter of your husband's last name, and she has a feminine middle name. MINE: Violette Maria Van Wood
    6. You have your first son! Your husband wants a junior, but you decide to call your son by a nickname. MINE: Richard Michael Van Wood Jr *Richy*
    7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name? MINE: Thomas Eliot Nielsen
    8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! You decide to carry on your naming tradition and use the first letter of your other daughters' names for this girl, too, but her's is more of a modern-sounding name. Her middle name ends in the same sound as her first name. MINE: Vera Alessandra Nielsen
    9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! She has a name starting with the same letter as her sisters' names, and she has your first name as her middle name. MINE: Vivienne Cheryl Neilsen

MINE:
    Vanessa Elizabeth Van Wood
    Victoria *Vickie* Autumn Van Wood
    Violet Maria Van Wood
    Richard Michael Van Wood Jr *Richy*
    Vera Alessandra Nielsen
    Vivienne Cheryl Nielsen

Daniela "Dan" Victoria Austin

Anthony James Daylove

Dahlia Victoria Daylove

Demetria Demi Autumn Daylove

Dior Scarlett Daylove

Anthony Anton James Daylove, Jr.

7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! What is your new husband's name?
    Carlisle Jack Holton
    Darcy Ruby Holton

December Daniela Holton

Dahlia Victoria Daylove
    Demetria Demi Autumn Daylove
    Dior Scarlett Daylove
    Anthony Anton James Daylove, Jr.
    Darcy Ruby Holton
    December Daniela Holton
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

1. What is your name? Elizabeth Amelia "Beth"
    2. What is your husband's name? Nathaniel Christopher Easton
    3. You have your first daughter! Elena Amelia
    4. You have your second daughter! Emiliana "Emilie" Summer
    5. You have your third daughter! Elise Juliet
    6. You have your first son! Nathaniel James Jr. "Nate"
    7. You and your husband divorce and he later passes away. However, you have since remarried! Thomas Anthony Klein
    8. You and your new husband have your first daughter together! Elodie Eve
    9. You and your husband welcome your second daughter! Emmalise Elizabeth

Elena Amelia
    Emiliana "Emilie" Summer
    Elise Juliet
    Nathaniel James Jr. "Nate"
    Elodie Eve
    Emmalise Elizabeth