Names Searched Right Now:

WDYT of this sib set?

Edmond, Valentine, Mercedes and Maximillian. I just finished reading my favorite book and these are some of the characters names I thought they would make a great sib set, plus would have a literary connection
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Re: WDYT of this sib set?

I like Edmond, Valentine and Maximillian together, but Mercedes sounds more modern and a bit out of place. Do you like Valentine for a girl or boy?

I love them!! That is one of my favourite books, too. I think that all the names sound good together, after all the characters were given names that existed together at the time. But I also think that mchobbit has a point, and that Mercedes stands out a bit from the other names because it is heard more often (why did they have to go and name the car Mercedes?? It totally ruins the name for me in terms of actual usage!).

Also, whenever I think about naming kids after characters from books, I think about how my kid might feel reading about that his namesake married someone with the same name as his brother or sister.

I agree with the previous poster. I couldn't put Edmond and Mercedes together as siblings, because they were lovers in a book. That's just too weird for me.